Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Heritage Oaks Homeowners: Are you satisfied with the quality of the landscaping maintenance services
Yes 10 37.04%
No 17 62.96%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:55 PM

917 posts, read 2,616,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jralex12 View Post
so if i was a homeowner behind on my hoa fees they refuse my entrance into my house? is that legal?
The HOA has changed the gate code and locked homeowners out of the community??? You've got to be kidding me!

Old 11-07-2009, 08:16 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,204,029 times
If any HOMEOWNER IN HERITAGE OAKS HAS QUESTIONS - THEY CAN ADDRESS THEM TO THE HOA

http://site.heritageoakshoa.net/

Old 11-07-2009, 09:17 AM

2 posts, read 4,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLipp's View Post
I have 1 question to you.. Are you one of the homeowners that are behind on paying the HOA dues? If not then you should have received the new code, and if you are one of the owners who not paying the dues, then I say to BAD pay your dues and then you'll be allowed in. Cause I am sick of paying for people who think they can get a free ride in life.
Sorry Lipps, but you are incorrect.
The new gate code was included in the quarterly invoice mailed out to every home owner before October 01,2009. In other words, all home owners received it before their payment was due. Therefore all homeowners were given the new code whether they paid their dues or not. It would be illegal not to give the access code to any owner for any reason. You are understandably upset that there are many owners who are far behind in paying their dues, adding to the burden of those who do pay. But unpaid dues are not the only reason our HOA is experiencing financial woes. Please get all your facts straight before you type angry posts and hurt peoples feelings. Also we checked and this is NOT a restricted forum.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:18 PM

18,124 posts, read 11,758,079 times
Stay on topic.

You may discuss a TOPIC but not a MEMBER.

I will close this close this thread before I have to baby-sit on the hour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach