Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 08:19 AM

111 posts, read 347,943 times

Advertisements

I lost my virginity 2 days ago he didnt use a condom and i dont know if there was pre ***..he didnt ejaculate but ive been super tired and my stomach feels wierd and i keep getting lightheaded wat is this

Old 06-27-2009, 08:30 AM

1,636 posts, read 4,232,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider14 View Post
I lost my virginity 2 days ago he didnt use a condom and i dont know if there was pre ***..he didnt ejaculate but ive been super tired and my stomach feels wierd and i keep getting lightheaded wat is this

When was your last period?

Your stomach and head would not be affected yet if you were pregnant.

There is no way to tell if you are pregnant yet. Some women don't even GET pregnant until up to a few days after sex as it may take that long for the sperm to travel.

Pre*** as you put it IS sperm. Same making baby qualities

Is there a reason you didn't use protection? I would play it safe and wait a couple weeks depending in when your last period was to have sex and take a test.

If you would like to speak more privately I can give you more details and better advice. Direct message me

Old 06-27-2009, 09:11 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,872,325 times
Quote:
Please, talk to someone about this; like your parents? If you are a teen and this is your first time, you probably should be on birth control as I am sure it won't be your last time. Chances are, you probably are not pregnant but if you do feel that this is something you want to find out for sure, then buy a pregnancy test kit but not without your Mom's consent and her with you. You can stress yourself into feeling pregnant. Women's bodies are unique and the least little change can throw you off hormonally and perhaps even mess up your monthly cycle.

Not going to give you the "you are too young to be having sex" lecture..deed has already been done. Now that it has, please use your head and get on birth control and be sure the boy also uses condoms. Keep in mind that condoms are not 100% and you can still get an STD even if the boy uses a condom. Be smart about all this or you will surely end up with an STD or an unwanted pregnancy.

Talk to your Mom!!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:15 AM

416 posts, read 408,551 times
Congratulations to the mother to be. Saddle yourself up for sleepless nights and dirty nappies and you can kiss goodbye to half of the suitors out there because of what you have.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:18 AM

1,091 posts, read 3,594,968 times
There's still time to take Plan B. It works for 72 hours after sex.
It prevents pregnancy.
It's available over-the-counter. It's expensive.
Ask your mom to buy it for you.

If you choose not to go that route, then obviously the next best option is to wait a few weeks and then have an abortion.
That's more expensive, more invasive, and more uncomfortable.

Assuming you're 14, as per your username, I would not recommend any other option.
Take my word for it; I know whereof I speak.

Sincerely,
~ a former teen mom and teen birthmom.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:33 AM

1,636 posts, read 4,232,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
There's still time to take Plan B. It works for 72 hours after sex.
It prevents pregnancy.
It's available over-the-counter. It's expensive.
Ask your mom to buy it for you.

If you choose not to go that route, then obviously the next best option is to wait a few weeks and then have an abortion.
That's more expensive, more invasive, and more uncomfortable.

Assuming you're 14, as per your username, I would not recommend any other option.
Take my word for it; I know whereof I speak.

Sincerely,
~ a former teen mom and teen birthmom.

Do not get this pill. It has serious side effects and is not good for you and your long term health.

Please talk to an adult close to you that you trust who can talk with your doctor before you get this pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Only your doctor can give you permission based on your medical record before taking this pill!!!! You could die.

Wow, I can't believe someone would advise you of this without knowing your medical history or telling you to go to your parents first!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:53 AM

111 posts, read 347,943 times
Im actually 16 and ive herd really bad things about plan b...and i dont belive in abortions

Old 06-27-2009, 10:04 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,693,115 times
Quote:
Im actually 16 and ive herd really bad things about plan b...and i dont belive in abortions
Do you believe in adoptions?

Old 06-27-2009, 10:05 AM

2,839 posts, read 9,990,659 times
You would not have any pregnancy symptoms 2 days after having sex. Even if you did get pregnant, it takes at least 5-7 days for the egg to implant in your uterus and create any type of symptoms whatsoever. Chances are, you're not pregnant... but you should use some type of birth control in the future. Good luck!

Old 06-27-2009, 10:14 AM

860 posts, read 2,059,079 times
Sweetheart, there is a better than good chance that you are not pregnant - only two days ago would not result in any symptoms. My guess is that you are so stressed out that you are making yourself sick. Do NOT do that again until you ...#1 find out your condition....#2 be prepared and protected!!!
In the meantime, yes, talk to someone!! A trusted, responsible adult. And just in case you did conceive, start right now, this minute, taking good care of your health. Eat well, get plenty of rest and please try to settle down and quit stressing out.
If you don't have someone to talk to, what the heck - these message boards are a fine place to vent and get a variety of thoughts. Not a thing wrong with that, it's a beginning. You are welcome to PM me if you need a long-distance shoulder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy