Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 12:29 PM

2,349 posts, read 10,661,899 times

Advertisements

Very cute dncngrl! I wanted a little girl since I was a very young woman and here we are w/this rough and tumble boy! Hoooweeee! I have a new appreciation for these lil creatures and now I have someone to go to monster truck shows with! lol Yes, there were times when I wondered which one of us would survive, many of those. He's only 3 now so we have quite a way to go. Thank goodness he's cute..... I'll have to keep you in mind for advice as the years roll by

Old 05-11-2007, 12:45 PM

1,372 posts, read 5,212,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmewright View Post
Very cute dncngrl! I wanted a little girl since I was a very young woman and here we are w/this rough and tumble boy! Hoooweeee! I have a new appreciation for these lil creatures and now I have someone to go to monster truck shows with! lol Yes, there were times when I wondered which one of us would survive, many of those. He's only 3 now so we have quite a way to go. Thank goodness he's cute..... I'll have to keep you in mind for advice as the years roll by
I am convinced that's why God makes them so cute
so when we look at them we forget what a pain they are

oh dear that was out loud
I need to stop that

Old 05-11-2007, 10:23 PM

3,106 posts, read 9,129,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncngrl1964 View Post
I am convinced that's why God makes them so cute
so when we look at them we forget what a pain they are

oh dear that was out loud
I need to stop that

No...actually, that was very funny! Made me LOL.

Old 05-12-2007, 07:12 PM

245 posts, read 318,517 times
That diet may work, I'll let my wife who is a doctor in dentistry take a look at it.
We are thinking of testing timing and bought Clearblue to test ovulation, close to it can be a boy and the man should save himself for some time before.
They write girls are easier to make, but here its 50/50 anyhow, I wonder why

Very nice processs without condoms, not so fun to let Clearblue decide when to do it

Last edited by Najt; 05-12-2007 at 07:25 PM..

Old 05-12-2007, 07:15 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,302,233 times
I have a girl, I am used to girl things, its a good thing because I had to raise her on my own. If I were to marry and have children I would be frightened that I would not know how to raise a boy but I would love him nonetheless...

I would also teach him how to cook, how to do his own laundry and how to treat the woman in his life like a godess.

Old 05-13-2007, 01:46 PM

245 posts, read 318,517 times
My wife read about eating orders, she dont like it since it ie forbids milkproducts, so we will test timing now
The only other option going away, pay some $5000 and make spermselection, as is forbidden here, is going to far for us.

Not sure what is best, 2 girls seems to be nice also, a new can use what we have already.
Boys seem to get into more problems, girls have other problems and can meet a bad guy.
One of each seem to be an ideal, ist it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy