Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2007, 06:53 PM

325 posts, read 1,077,515 times

Advertisements

The NFL training camp starts soon.......Is anyone excited? Who will be the most impactful rookies? What teams will be the suprise of the season? How will Randy Moss behave? Any thoughts?
I am from Pittsburgh and the Steelers had a terrible season last year. I think this year will be much of the same. I am not happy with the draft picks. That along with a new coach and the question mark called Ben Rothlisberger we are in trouble in the Steel City. Oh yeah I almost forgot Alan Faneca is pissed. It going to be bad. I hate to say it but GO RAVENS!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2007, 10:16 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,858 times
Colts fan here. Can they repeat without Rhodes and other important players as well as losing a couple of coaches? How will the new team gel? Hmm, interesting to find out.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:53 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,059,883 times
The Colts will be fine, they may not make it back to the Super Bowl but they will be in the playoffs and will probably win a game or two, but I don't see them making it out of the AFC this year. On paper, right now, New England is the team to beat in the AFC, also Baltimore and Denver will be tough.

On the NFC side, I hope the Dallas CowGIRLs stink big time, I'm hoping for a 4-12 season. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about them, their owner, their coach and some receiver on that team, can't remember his name, # 81!!! Don't be surprised, I grew up in DC area and watched the Redskins all my life before they became the "Deadskins", I hope they'll be better this year, 8-8 will do I guess. I live in Indy, so till then, Go Colts! I'll be at the Patriots @ Colts game!

Old 07-07-2007, 10:44 AM

262 posts, read 300,209 times
Patriots fan here i dont mean to brag but they have to be the favorites as of now Brady has never had this much depth with his recievers. I think that Moss will behave because this is his last chance to reserect his Pro bowl career, but even if he does somethin stupid Bellicheck will have no problom cutting him and there arestill the favorites without him.

Old 07-07-2007, 03:53 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,059,883 times
As a Colts fan, I hate to admit this but the Patriots are stacked this year. On paper, they may not even lose one single game! Well, we'll see, I guess that's why they play every sunday, lets not forget about the 1999-2000 Redskins with all that talent. But yeah, I agree with you 100%, they'll be tough this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football