Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 05:31 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times

Advertisements

Packers @ Seahawks - two teams in desperation mode AND Packers have nightmares about playing there!
Bengals @ Ravens
Panthers @ Lions
Titans @ Colts
Cowboys @ Falcons
Buccaneers @ Giants
Eagles @ Saints
Texans @ Redskins
Broncos @ Chargers
Raiders @ Cardinals
Steelers @ Jaguars
Vikings @ Bears
Chiefs @ Rams - Mexico game - thanks for the reminder Colt!

Byes: 6 teams - Bills, Browns, Dolphins, Jets, Pats, 49ers

Chiefs @ Rams should be a great game, who to pick? The home team, Rams have shown their weak spots, Packers almost beat them! I might go with the Chiefs! Have fun picking! Go Pack Go!

Last edited by susancruzs; 11-13-2018 at 06:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2018, 05:59 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,610,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Chiefs @ Rams should be a great game, who to pick? The home team, Rams have shown their weak spots, Packers almost beat them! I might go with the Chiefs! Have fun picking! Go Pack Go!
The Chiefs vs Rams game will be way down yonder in Old Mexico, so the home team will actually be Montezuma's Revenge!

Old 11-13-2018, 06:01 AM

Oh, WOW, I forgot about the Mexico game! I will put it in my post to remind people (in case, anyone else is like me, on the forgetful side)! Thanks, Colt!

Old 11-13-2018, 06:45 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,540 times
Packers
Ravens
Texans
Panthers
Colts
Falcons
Giants
Steelers
Chargers
Cardinals
Eagles
Rams
Bears

Old 11-13-2018, 07:46 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,933,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt AZ View Post
The Chiefs vs Rams game will be way down yonder in Old Mexico, so the home team will actually be Montezuma's Revenge!

This is the game of the week for sure! And no home field advantage! Wowza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Packers
Ravens
Texans
Panthers
Colts
Falcons
Giants
Steelers
Chargers
Cardinals
Eagles
Rams
Bears
Wow! Talk about the homer pick of the week. Drew and crew should easily shred what is left of the Eagles' not so stellar secondary.

Then again, what the heck do I know. I went 6-8 last week.

Will get my picks in later this week. I have to devise a brilliant scheme to get back to the top.

Old 11-13-2018, 08:29 AM

I have an idea, Calico! Look at Pick Watch and do the opposite! Just kidding!

Homer pick will be me picking Packers! I'm sure Jonathan will pick Seahawks, he picked the Dolphins!!! Go Pack!

Old 11-13-2018, 09:51 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,610,327 times
Quote:
I have an idea, Calico! Look at Pick Watch and do the opposite! Just kidding!

Homer pick will be me picking Packers! I'm sure Jonathan will pick Seahawks, he picked the Dolphins!!! Go Pack!
I'm kinda-sorta maybe-almost leaning towards the Cards at this stage of the week...

Dunno. Maybe I'm still a bit of a reluctant homer?

Old 11-13-2018, 10:17 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,461,588 times
Packers @ Seahawks-I really want the Packers to win this game, so I figure if I take Seattle here that the Pack will win for sure with the way my picking has been going. Packers haven't won on the road yet this season and Seattle is a tough place to play. Both teams played the Rams tough and this should be a close game. Of course I thought last week's TNF game would be close too.

Bengals @ Ravens-I'm not picking the Bengals again until A.J. Green comes back. He gets so many targets and nobody else is capable of making up his production. Besides the Bengals matador defense is garbage, John Harbaugh is fighting for this job, and the Ravens need to avenge a Week 3 loss to these cats. Lamar Jackson might get the start for the Ravens. I think that'd be a positive change for Baltimore.

Panthers @ Lions-I have no idea what Matt Stafford, Jim Bob Cooter, and the portly Matt Patricia are doing, but they're playing like the 2008 Lions that went 0-16 right now. Maybe they'll right the ship here. I haven't exactly been impressed with the Panthers either, but at least they have Superman and McCaffrey.

Titans @ Colts-Titans are one of those teams. If I pick them, they'll lose. If I don't pick them, they'll win. Yes, I remember the Titans beat the Patriots last week, but these Colts are a hot team that has Luck on their side. I think the Colts will make it 4 in a row, but I predict more people will take the Titans this week after what they did to the Pats. It turns out the Fighting Mariotas are a pretty good team.

Cowboys @ Falcons-Picking the Falcons bites me more often than not, so congrats to Jerry's World and the Cowgirls.

Buccaneers @ Giants-Even though it has bit me the last 2 weeks, I'm still going with Fitz Magic since there's no Winston to smoke. It was pretty funny he threw over 400 yards against the Skins and the Bucs only scored 3 points. Giants are still a dumpster fire despite beating my Niners on MNF.

Eagles @ Saints-I keep expecting Philly to turn it around, but they just won't soar this year. Saints just keep cruising and I don't see the Eagles being able to stop Brees and company.

Texans @ Redskins-Can the Texans make it 7 in a row against the NFC Least leading Skins? I think so. Skins are still in the driver's seat to win the NFC East since their remaining schedule is much easier than the Eagles.

Broncos @ Chargers-Broncos usually play the Homeless Chargers tough, but it's hard to pick against the Bolts who are rolling right now. Besides Chargers can get a game on the Chiefs if the latter loses to the Rams.

Raiders @ Cardinals-Cardinals are 2-0 against Bay Area teams this season (beat my Niners twice). Obviously I can't pick the Gruden Grinder since they're the biggest dumpster fire going right now. They clearly want that number 1 pick more than any other team.

Steelers @ Jaguars-Steelers should make it 6 in a row against the disappointing Jaguars who will make it 6 losses in a row with no signs of turning it around. They have Fournette back, but I'll take Big Ben over Bortles every time.

Vikings @ Bears-I laugh at those who say the Viqueens are a Kirk Cousins away from the Super Bowl. This team is going 9-6-1 because Cousins just brings mediocrity. Trubisky and the modern Monsters of the Midway, on the other hand, continue to impress and should cruise to the NFC North crown, as long as their kicker can stop doinking the goal post.

Chiefs @ Rams-What an awesome MNF football game in Mexico D.F. I'll just take the Chiefs because I've seen some vulnerabilities in the Rams defense lately. It's not like the Chiefs don't have defensive issues of their own. These teams mirror each other in a lot of ways. Both have exploitable defenses and explosive offenses that throw a lot of interesting formations at the defense. I'll just take the Chiefs because they have all their weapons available while Cooper Kupp is out for the Rams. While they have similar RB and WRs, Chiefs are stronger at TE with Kelce. This will probably come down to the last play and I trust the wunderkind Mahomes to make that play in what should be an instant classic.

Old 11-13-2018, 10:34 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
This is the game of the week for sure! And no home field advantage! Wowza!

Wow! Talk about the homer pick of the week. Drew and crew should easily shred what is left of the Eagles' not so stellar secondary.

Then again, what the heck do I know. I went 6-8 last week.

Will get my picks in later this week. I have to devise a brilliant scheme to get back to the top.
The Eagles may show up this week after so many lackluster performances against mediocre, and plain bad teams. I can see them winning this one, and chocking the Aints. Yes, I am also a homer. There is something wrong with the Eagles this season, and its not just injuries. Neither the coach, nor quarterback have a clue as to what the problem is, and have stated so publicly. Scary.

Old 11-13-2018, 12:48 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,852,016 times
Quote:
Packers @ Seahawks - two teams in desperation mode AND Packers have nightmares about playing there!
Bengals @ Ravens
Panthers @ Lions
Titans @ Colts
Cowboys @ Falcons
Buccaneers @ Giants
Eagles @ Saints
Texans @ Redskins
Broncos @ Chargers
Raiders @ Cardinals
Steelers @ Jaguars
Vikings @ Bears
Chiefs @ Rams - Mexico game - thanks for the reminder Colt!

Byes: 6 teams - Bills, Browns, Dolphins, Jets, Pats, 49ers

Going with Mahones and Chiefs....
Should be an exciting game....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football