Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2023, 06:39 AM

199 posts, read 65,552 times

Advertisements

Week 9

Tennessee @ Pittsburgh

Miami @ Kansas City (GER)
Minnesota @ Atlanta
Arizona @ Cleveland
LA Rams @ Green Bay
Washington @ New England
Chicago @ New Orleans
Seattle @ Baltimore
Tampa Bay @ Houston
Indianapolis @ Carolina
NY Giants @ Las Vegas
Dallas @ Philadelphia

Buffalo @ Cincinnati

LA Chargers @ NY Jets

BYE: Detroit, Denver, San Francisco, Jacksonville
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2023, 07:12 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,951,270 times
Making the Thursday pick now. Back with the rest later on...

Week 9

Tennessee @ Pittsburgh

Old 10-31-2023, 07:31 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,469,704 times
Happy Halloween!

Tennessee @ Pittsburgh-Remember the Titans are starting Will "Freaking" Levis at QB. He's certainly better than Ryan Tannehill, Kenny Pickett or Mitch Trubisky, so give me Tennessee over the Terrible Towels 21-17 on TNF. I think both these teams will end up at 9-8. I wish the Titans would wear the Oilers uniforms every game. Those things are sweet.

Miami @ Kansas City-Guttentag! We're back to some overseas breakfast football and I'm loving it. The Brits really got the shaft with their games. They weren't bad games per se, but Germany is getting one of the better matchups of the season. They're going to love Mahomes n Kelce over there. I really hope Swifty makes the trip so Kelce can have a good game. Chiefs were awful against the Broncos, but they should rebound here. Finz offense on steroids usually struggles against a real defense. For KC's offensive struggles their defense has produced. Give me the Chiefs 28-24 in Germany.

Minnesota @ Atlanta-I rarely pick the Dirty Birds because they usually do me dirty, but, all jokes aside, Kirk Cousins has been the engine that has kept the Vikings running this year. Minnesota's season appears to be over without him under center unless the Vikings can figure something out. I'll take the Falcons to win 23-16.

Arizona @ Cleveland-Cardinals are pesky, but they're not beating anybody other than the Cowboys. I like the Brownies chances with PJ Walker better than with massage enthusiast Deshaun Watson at QB. Cleveland should win this game regardless to the tune of 28-17. They'll run the ball a lot with Jerome Ford and Kareem Hunt.

LA Rams @ Green Bay-You got a banged up Matt Stafford, a running back off the street, and a team that just got shellacked by the Cowboys. And they have to come across the country to some presumably cold weather. Come on, Packers! You can win this at Lambeau. Green Bay's first half struggles are mindblowing, but this is a winnable game. I'll take the Pack 24-23. Matt LaFleur is looking increasingly awful at head coach.

Washington @ New England-Commanders sure do give Philly a challenge every time they play, but they've been awful the rest of the season. I think Belichick will devise a plan to stop Sam Howell and the Pats eke this out 14-10.

Chicago @ New Orleans-Da Bears are in discussion for biggest dumpster fire this year. I don't see them winning in N'awlins. Saints D should stop Bagent, and Saints offense should put up a lot of points against Da hapless Bears. Give me NO to win 35-14. Saints need to keep up with the Falcons to see who backs into winning the NFC South.

Seattle @ Baltimore-Seahawks have been impressive. I could see them winning this, but the smart pick is the Ravens who have looked great lately. I'll take Baltimore 28-25.

Tampa Bay @ Houston-Bucs have regressed since their 3-1 start. They should win this, but I'll take the mild upset with CJ Stroud and the Texans getting back on track by a score of 24-21.

Indianapolis @ Carolina-After 3 consecutive losses the Colts need a win badly. Up until last week the Panthers were very generous giving out wins. I think the Colts are much too talented to lose to the Panthers, so give me Minshew mania to lead Indy to a 27-23 victory.

NY Giants @ Las Vegas-Raiders offense looked absolutely dreadful last night on MNF. However, they're still better than the Gmen whose offense is on life support. Gmen are probably better off running the wildcat with Saquan Barkley than any of their QB options. Vegas baby Vegas wins 24-13.

Dallas @ Philadelphia-Usually when I make my 35-0 default dream prediction I know it won't happen. It could happen with the soaring Eagles.

Buffalo @ Cincinnati-Here comes Joe Burrow and the Bengals. I figured they'd go on a nice run after the rough start. This will be another "what the heck was that, Josh?" Bills games. Cincy wins 27-24 in a SNF classic.

LA Chargers @ NY Jets-Don't break up the Jets! They've won 3 in a row including last week's 13-10 slobberknocker in the battle of MetLife. Chargers put up huge numbers and look great on paper. That still hasn't translated on the field. And, no, beating Da Bears doesn't count. Give me Zach Wilson and the Jets to win 20-17 on MNF.

Old 10-31-2023, 07:36 AM

199 posts, read 65,552 times
(13-3 last week, 74-48 overall)

Tennessee @ Pittsburgh

Minnesota @ Atlanta
Arizona @ Cleveland
LA Rams @ Green Bay
Washington @ New England
Chicago @ New Orleans
Seattle @ Baltimore
Tampa Bay @ Houston
Indianapolis @ Carolina
NY Giants @ Las Vegas
Dallas @ Philadelphia

Buffalo @ Cincinnati

LA Chargers @ NY Jets

(BYE: Detroit, Denver, San Francisco, Jacksonville)

Old 10-31-2023, 08:34 AM

17,703 posts, read 15,436,150 times
Tennessee @ Pittsburgh - Titans have a real shot at this game.. Pittsburgh at home. Ouch. Ok. I went Tennessee, because, Pittsburgh is 4-3.. They've got wiggle room with the 'never under .500'.
Miami @ Kansas City - My oh my.. if this were SF instead of KC.. I'd be taking Miami.
Minnesota @ Atlanta - No Cousins.. Assume we see Heinicke for the Falcons.
Arizona @ Cleveland - Smells like the bomb of the week.
LA Rams @ Green Bay - Packers are going to have to jump to get near that 7-10-ish I predicted for them.
Washington @ New England - Winnable game. Gotta have it.
Chicago @ New Orleans - I just have nothing to say about the Bears.
Seattle @ Baltimore - this is likely an unpopular pick, but.. Going with the home team.
Tampa Bay @ Houston - Don't feel good about this pick.
Indianapolis @ Carolina - Panthers get some confidence from their first win,but..
NY Giants @ Las Vegas - Lord, are the Giants this bad?
Dallas @ Philadelphia - I'm only picking this because of my pick that Dallas takes the division. To do that, they need this.
Buffalo @ Cincinnati - Hopefully they finish the game this time.
LA Chargers @ NY Jets - Jets are gaining some confidence, but.. Too little.. Too late.

Old 10-31-2023, 08:46 AM

4,082 posts, read 2,419,389 times
Week 9

Tennessee @ Pittsburgh

Minnesota @ Atlanta
Arizona @ Cleveland
LA Rams @ Green Bay
Washington @ New England
Chicago @ New Orleans
Seattle @ Baltimore
Tampa Bay @ Houston
Indianapolis @ Carolina
NY Giants @ Las Vegas Ok, I am going against my G-men.
Dallas @ Philadelphia

Buffalo @ Cincinnati

LA Chargers @ NY Jets

Old 10-31-2023, 09:27 AM

297 posts, read 530,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquacannon View Post
Week 9

Tennessee @ Pittsburgh

Minnesota @ Atlanta
Arizona @ Cleveland
LA Rams @ Green Bay
Washington @ New England
Chicago @ New Orleans
Seattle @ Baltimore
Tampa Bay @ Houston
Indianapolis @ Carolina
NY Giants @ Las Vegas
Dallas @ Philadelphia

Buffalo @ Cincinnati

LA Chargers @ NY Jets

32 - 25 for myself , I'm proud of how I am doing. Never done anything like this before. Starting to get into my own analytics of games. I am having a lot of fun doing these pics with everyone.

TNF : Titans easily over Steelers. The Steele curtain is rusting

Germany football : Miami. Honestly I am not a Swift fan and think all this is nauseating. I think the "Flu" that Mahomes had was just a cover-up. Miami will score at least 40
MINN over ATL . Even though we are in the Mercedes dome will not help ATL
CLE beating up on ARZ. 1-7 , common man
LAR over GB
WASH over NE. Nothing can stop the downward spiral of NE right now.
NO over CHI. No way CHI wins 2 in a row
BAL beating up on SEA. BAL is going strong right now
TB all way over HOU. I'm thinking atleast 14
CAR over INDY.
LV over the reeling NYG. They will. to get over last weeks loss.
PHILLY all over DAL like a bad toupe. Philly is unstoppable at home.
CIN beating BUF by 14

LAC over NYJ. No field goals gonna win this one

Old 10-31-2023, 12:35 PM

14,336 posts, read 14,674,811 times
Tennessee @ Pittsburgh
Miami
@ Kansas City (GER) I'm not sold on Dolphins high flying offense, but Chiefs don't look right.
Minnesota @ Atlanta
Arizona @ Cleveland
LA Rams @ Green Bay I'm trying not to give up on you Packers!
Washington @ New England
Chicago @ New Orleans
Seattle @ Baltimore
Tampa Bay @ Houston
Indianapolis
@ Carolina
NY Giants @ Las Vegas
Dallas @ Philadelphia
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
LA Chargers
@ NY Jets

Byes: Broncos, Jaguars, Lions, 49ers

Season 76-46

Old 10-31-2023, 04:17 PM

2,634 posts, read 4,066,634 times
Tennessee @ Pittsburgh

Minnesota @ Atlanta
Arizona @ Cleveland
LA Rams @ Green Bay
Washington @ New England
Chicago @ New Orleans
Seattle @ Baltimore
Tampa Bay @ Houston
Indianapolis @ Carolina
NY Giants @ Las Vegas
Dallas @ Philadelphia

Buffalo @ Cincinnati

LA Chargers @ NY Jets

Old 10-31-2023, 06:01 PM

5,268 posts, read 6,208,395 times
Going with Pittsburgh. I will catch-up later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football