Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2010, 10:02 AM

910 posts, read 2,986,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
we'll find out when the Steeler's suspended qb comes back how good your fav team is

He is in the top three elite QB's in the league with Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.. that's great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 03:14 PM

1,128 posts, read 1,646,307 times
Quote:
we'll find out when the Steeler's suspended qb comes back how good your fav team is
You mean the youngest QB in NFL history to win a superbowl? And then another in another 2 seasons? That quarterback?
I already know how good they are, with or without Ben. You would know too if you were a Steelers fan.
U sure u don't want to join us and become one?

Old 09-29-2010, 07:55 PM

14,188 posts, read 22,768,179 times
Quote:
cold day in hell b/f ever supporting that qb
You don't have to. You got Soul Glo as your QB.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
You don't have to. You got Soul Glo as your QB.
I think he has some kind of thing for the Steelers or he wouldn't be on a Steelers thread.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:45 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,487,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
I think he has some kind of thing for the Steelers or he wouldn't be on a Steelers thread.
Hate the steelers - couldn't believe all the Roethlisberger jerseys at RJS stadium last weekend. Some people just refuse to believe the crude acts your favorite QB committed. Some people go to jail for decades for doing the same thing he did. How anyone could still wear #7 is beyond me.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:13 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,833,689 times
Quote:
How anyone could still wear #7 is beyond me.
#7 must be the standard number they hand out to felons these days...its also Michael Vick's number!

Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,154,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
#7 must be the standard number they hand out to felons these days...its also Michael Vick's number!
Michael Vick also admitted he did it after all the evidence mounted. Ben's accusers never followed through with charges and the police couldn't bring him up on charges. Definitely a big difference. ACCUSED and FELON are two different words!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 06:28 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,833,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Michael Vick also admitted he did it after all the evidence mounted. Ben's accusers never followed through with charges and the police couldn't bring him up on charges. Definitely a big difference. ACCUSED and FELON are two different words!!!
Very true....I should have used the term "shady characters" rather than "felons."

Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Hate the steelers - couldn't believe all the Roethlisberger jerseys at RJS stadium last weekend. Some people just refuse to believe the crude acts your favorite QB committed. Some people go to jail for decades for doing the same thing he did. How anyone could still wear #7 is beyond me.
Some people just can't get it through their thick heads that he was never even charged...let alone convicted .
He may have acted irresponsibly but that hardly makes him a "felon" that should be in jail.

But that's okay, you keep hatin on the Steelers b/c thats what people do to a great team....they can't help themselves. Especially when they have a **** poor team that could never compete with the Steelers!

Old 10-01-2010, 09:20 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,123,014 times
Roethlisberger was being a punk. If he had done that to my daughter, he wouldn't be playing football ever again. The only real question is what happened to the security tapes?

That being said, he didn't break any laws and was railroaded. When they announced 6 games I thought that was way too much for not being convicted. I knew they would reduce it to 4, but I figured that was still a bit much. He was being made an example of by Goodell (and this coming from a Bengals fan).

Just think it will now only take one more girl to try to set him up/blackmail him. Guilty or not, the next time his name is even brought up in a negative light, he's done. It's really a shame. He better just stay away from these clubs. He's single and has every right to pick some woman up. Now, he's got to be extra careful or anything he says/does can easily be misconstrued and bang..he's out of the league.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football