Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,801,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
If someone had told me the night they beat the Giants that they would bet me my rent for October and November that the Eagles won't win another game until late Nov or Dec, I would be living in LOVE PARK right now LOL.

I mean who would expected the Eagles to fall to 3-7 after starting 3-1? The last collapse similar to this was in 1994 but I was not living in philly at the time so I don't know how the fans were acting.
I don't think 3-7 was even thought about but they were playing like crap, lucky the Brown defender dropped a pick in the end zone a 5 year old could of caught, and lucky against the Ravens with a touchdown being called back.

Reid hasn't had a good draft since he picked Lito Shepard, Michael Lewis, and Sheldon Brown in the same draft, when was that 2001?
Reid, he took the only Matthews family member that can't play football, Reids number 1 pick from last year gets benched for a guy who hasn't even played since last year and they picked him up Tuesday from a bus stop, That's embarrassing. Send him home, he is broken man, even his coaches are making calls to friends to line up work for next year.

I do feel bad for him though, most of his team quit on him after his son died and the rest quit when he fired Castillo, but its Reids team all the way down, his coaches, his players. Lurie should of fired him today, told him to go be with his family, they need him more than the Eagles do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2012, 04:33 AM

7,226 posts, read 11,962,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Mike Kafka trying out with Steelers - from ESPN.
Oh my.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:37 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,133,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Oh my.

Guess the Steelers never seen Kafka play for the Eagles

Old 11-20-2012, 11:39 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
I don't think 3-7 was even thought about but they were playing like crap, lucky the Brown defender dropped a pick in the end zone a 5 year old could of caught, and lucky against the Ravens with a touchdown being called back.

Reid hasn't had a good draft since he picked Lito Shepard, Michael Lewis, and Sheldon Brown in the same draft, when was that 2001?
Reid, he took the only Matthews family member that can't play football, Reids number 1 pick from last year gets benched for a guy who hasn't even played since last year and they picked him up Tuesday from a bus stop, That's embarrassing. Send him home, he is broken man, even his coaches are making calls to friends to line up work for next year.

I do feel bad for him though, most of his team quit on him after his son died and the rest quit when he fired Castillo, but its Reids team all the way down, his coaches, his players. Lurie should of fired him today, told him to go be with his family, they need him more than the Eagles do.

Well they have 3 home games left and 2 of them are on national TV.

Panthers-MNF
Bengals-NFLN

And with Shady out now they may just lose all their games.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Guess the Steelers never seen Kafka play for the Eagles
Steelers ended up hiring Hoyer, so Kafka is still looking for work.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:48 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Steelers ended up hiring Hoyer, so Kafka is still looking for work.

Kafka should be looking for a new career LOL

Old 11-20-2012, 07:09 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,796,390 times
What an excellent draft pick he turned out to be. This team is doomed and I am expecting that the Panthers win with shady and vick out.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:11 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattClyde View Post
What an excellent draft pick he turned out to be. This team is doomed and I am expecting that the Panthers win with shady and vick out.

On the radio this morning they were playing a holiday song called..."It's beginning to look a lot like Kotite"

LOL

Old 11-21-2012, 10:34 AM

Taylor Swift parody about Andy.

Taylor Swift - PARODY - We Are Never Ever Gonna Win With Andy - YouTube

Old 11-21-2012, 10:36 AM
FBJ

Quote:

It was on local news last night-LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football