Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2011, 12:49 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Brother Embroidery and Sewing Machine with USB Port

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Sewing/embroidery isn't the easiest thing to do. At least by hand anyway. If you don't have the hand for sewing, why not use a machine?

The Brother Embroidery and Sewing Machine with USB Port will be your... second hand I believe, hmmm... Anyway... it has these abilities... Fast bobbin wind system, quick-set bobbin, free arm, needle position button. 7-point feed dog system. Twin needle. Large LCD touch panel.

Bright LED bulb, stitch selection keys, automatic thread cutter. Software CD and much, much more. The cost of this product is $799.95. Doing things by hand compared to machines is practically a waste of time. Unless it's a hobby of yours. If you want to make money, this is the investment you're looking for.

People who use embroidery can make some substantial extra cash, or if you're younger you may just want to buy that lipstick or PS3 game you've been wanting. I've heard of people making anywhere from just a few dollars to a couple thousand. Even if you're new to embroidery, learning with this machine wouldn't take long at all.

With embroidery machines, you can do anything from embellishing garments, to outstanding fonts. Let your imagination reach to the sky.

With this machine, you can also sew. 2-in-1s is also better. Usually the price is the same if you where to buy two separate units; but what's on the up is you don't have to waste time changing from one to another.

Hey you never know, you could use this as a business opportunity. I'd figure at least $5-6 dollars a small pattern. The thing I like the most is you don't have to thread the needle. If that's not the biggest pain in the, neck. Decide what's best for you.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews