Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2011, 02:51 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,607,942 times

Advertisements

Samsung High Efficiency 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity Front Load Washer

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I have been utilizing this washer and its companion dryer for about a month now at a house that I clean on the weekends. The owner of my Sears satellite retailer suggested this one to their family. I'm pleased she did, as I was skeptical of the 4.0 washer capacity I was thinking about. My primary objective for purchasing a front loader was to wash bedding and pillows because I endure from allergies. I've placed 2 king size pillows within the washer effortlessly and have not gotten any vibration within the spin cycle from performing so. Plus I can fit king size comforter or bedspread with out stuffing it in. I just placed a little rug within the washer on fast wash and throughout the spin got a brief imbalanced sound however it rapidly resolved itself, I guess that is component of the anti vibration function.

I like the settings included with this model simply because it's all you require with out going overboard with settings you'd most likely not use. It has sanitize, wool, perm press, hand wash delicate, bedding, fast wash, rinse and spin,regular, heavy duty, what else do you require? It appears to obtain the laundry clean just fine. Also it plays a soft tune at the finish when wash is carried out rather than an annoying buzzer.

FYI the washer has longer wash cycles simply because as it was explained to me the washer puts increments of water into the load after which washes after which requires it out after which repeats this over and over once more therefore the additional time, it does not bother me via trigger you are able to get a great deal within the washer so for me it makes up for that. I listed as a con that the bedding cycle doesn't have hot water as an choice just warm and cold. So if I really feel I require to make use of hot I just use an additional cycle example: regular wash or sanitize. I'm completely pleased with my buy, and would suggest this washer dryer combo.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews