Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2011, 12:33 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,609,472 times

Advertisements

Britax Boulevard 70 convertible car seat

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I purchased my Britax Boulevard 70 convertible car seat about 3 months before our son was born because I found a really great deal on it online. When I came home I immediately got on line and looked up reviews on the car seat and did some price comparison. I paid about $50 less than it normally sells for. I couldn't believe that I had got such a great deal on this car seat.

The manufacture states that this car seat is for children from birth to 70 pounds! Of course, when the children are little it is used rear facing, but when they turn one year old and weigh enough the seat can be turned around. I installed Britax in my Nissan Titan because it looked like it would have been to big to fit in our Honda Accord sedan. It was a bit difficult to install correctly but once I was able to put the seat in it fits securely and tight without any play in the car seat.

When our son was born this was the first car seat we placed him in coming home from the hospital. I was a bit worried at first that it might be too big but it was just fine. The seat is well padded and feels a lot more comfortable than the car seat that we have in our Honda Accord. I did have to place a towel underneath the car seat to make it a little more level but I was told by a highway patrolman that you can also use a pool noodle to help level the car seat. I would recommend Britax Boulevard 70 convertible to any parent looking for a high quality product that is affordable and well built. I give it a 5 star rating.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews