Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2017, 08:32 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,063,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyDoll View Post
Thank you for your well wishes.

Yes, I do have a cat who doesn't judge me. She's lived for years before I turned ugly (I was pretty until a few years ago), and she's treated me the same before and after.

I enjoy hiking, but I don't drive, and no one will drive me to hiking places. My only friend doesn't drive freeways, too. I can't do multi-leg public transit and/or Uber to get to hiking trails because transit is scary for me - condescending drivers and passengers, dirty looks, etc.

I know my previous post was very long, but there was a lot in there. I'm going to repeat a lot of what I wrote in that previous post.

No one else wants to be my friend, and believe me, I've tried extremely hard. Obviously, no men want anything to do with me romantically. They're disgusted if they think I like them. Men treat me even worse than women do - and women treat me horrendously enough.

My ugliness is so extreme that I can't leave the house without dirty looks and poor treatment. Whenever I go into a store or coffeehouse, employees see me for a split second at the counter and then they LEAVE without acknowledging me. And then they come back a LONG time later, fail to greet me, are rude, and fail to thank me. Then I see the same employees giving amazing service to other customers, when they had just given me extremely bad service. They'd immediately help other customers, greet them, chat with them, smile, and give them a warm farewell. Employees always go from a 10 in customer service with others to a 0 with me - even in the space of a few seconds. I am consistently ignored and treated rudely in stores - and everywhere else.

There's a lot more I didn't write in that previous long post, too - my life is extremely complex and painful. My ugliness is so extreme - and it's also combined with racism and stereotypes - which is why my life is uniquely excruciating.

I get daily abuse and trauma from EVERYONE due to extreme unattractiveness - even people who are typically nice to others. My face is so disgusting to look at, it makes people's stomach churn, they always give me a dirty look, and they always treat me like cattle. I was once pretty, so the contrast has been extreme.
You don't have to be lovely to be lovable.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:25 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,878,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Water rises to its own level...........there are millions of ugly people out there just waiting to meet their ugly-match
That's nonsense. Ugly people typically don't want ugly. Sometimes they settle for ugly, most of the time probably unhappily, where for example they rarely have sex.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:39 PM

22,660 posts, read 24,585,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
That's nonsense. Ugly people typically don't want ugly. Sometimes they settle for ugly, most of the time probably unhappily, where for example they rarely have sex.

Too bad that Uggos don't want to be with other Uggos.......because that is what they are going to end-up with most of the time.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:19 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Too bad that Uggos don't want to be with other Uggos.......because that is what they are going to end-up with most of the time.
Financially successful, ugly men can easily have beautiful women. Now, ugly women don't have many options.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:36 AM

2 posts, read 2,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Financially successful, ugly men can easily have beautiful women. Now, ugly women don't have many options.
Gold diggers yes. How fun is that though? It's not really different from buying a prostitute. The fact is that ugly men often die virgins but ugly women rarely do so.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:39 AM

710 posts, read 584,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Ugly women still have beauty products and aren't generally expected to approach like men are. I think ugly men have it harder in the dating world.

Old 10-06-2017, 04:40 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,126,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
You don't have to be lovely to be lovable.
If people take the chance to get to know someone who is homely. After college, I moved down to southern Florida for my career. Life was so different for me. People are superficial and so judgmental when it came to looks. I had so much trouble trying to make friends.

Old 10-06-2017, 05:38 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,276,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn247 View Post
If people take the chance to get to know someone who is homely. After college, I moved down to southern Florida for my career. Life was so different for me. People are superficial and so judgmental when it came to looks. I had so much trouble trying to make friends.
Yep.

Women judge each other much more than men. I have heard women say, "I don't have ugly friends."

Old 10-08-2017, 08:39 PM

1,257 posts, read 888,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyDoll View Post
Thank you for your well wishes.

Yes, I do have a cat who doesn't judge me. She's lived for years before I turned ugly (I was pretty until a few years ago), and she's treated me the same before and after.

I enjoy hiking, but I don't drive, and no one will drive me to hiking places. My only friend doesn't drive freeways, too. I can't do multi-leg public transit and/or Uber to get to hiking trails because transit is scary for me - condescending drivers and passengers, dirty looks, etc.

I know my previous post was very long, but there was a lot in there. I'm going to repeat a lot of what I wrote in that previous post.

No one else wants to be my friend, and believe me, I've tried extremely hard. Obviously, no men want anything to do with me romantically. They're disgusted if they think I like them. Men treat me even worse than women do - and women treat me horrendously enough.

My ugliness is so extreme that I can't leave the house without dirty looks and poor treatment. Whenever I go into a store or coffeehouse, employees see me for a split second at the counter and then they LEAVE without acknowledging me. And then they come back a LONG time later, fail to greet me, are rude, and fail to thank me. Then I see the same employees giving amazing service to other customers, when they had just given me extremely bad service. They'd immediately help other customers, greet them, chat with them, smile, and give them a warm farewell. Employees always go from a 10 in customer service with others to a 0 with me - even in the space of a few seconds. I am consistently ignored and treated rudely in stores - and everywhere else.

There's a lot more I didn't write in that previous long post, too - my life is extremely complex and painful. My ugliness is so extreme - and it's also combined with racism and stereotypes - which is why my life is uniquely excruciating.

I get daily abuse and trauma from EVERYONE due to extreme unattractiveness - even people who are typically nice to others. My face is so disgusting to look at, it makes people's stomach churn, they always give me a dirty look, and they always treat me like cattle. I was once pretty, so the contrast has been extreme.
This post makes me extremely sad.

Old 10-10-2017, 12:23 AM

1,687 posts, read 1,282,049 times
Find attractive homeless women, yes, they exist. Also, they will have sex with you to remain asleep in your car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology