Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2023, 12:31 PM

529 posts, read 184,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
I hope you ask fundamentalist Christians that same question.
Thanks ContraPagan, I was thinking the same thing, he was a Christian lol, so it's only fair he ask that question to his own kind too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2023, 12:33 PM

927 posts, read 761,647 times
I'm distantly related to Cotton Mather. He was the son of Increase Mather who was a big shot. Cotton Mather glommed onto the witchcraft trials in Salem MA as a way to make a name for himself. Increase Mather was skeptical throughout.

Old 06-08-2023, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Wait, ghosts are attacking people now?
Um D217, I don't want to scare you dear but there are far worse things out there than malovent ghost that want to play with you, lol. Oh goddess it's so much fun being a witch, I just wish I could take you to some places I been. I guess the first thing you need to know about me is that "When you're around a witch, "WEIRD STUFF HAPPENS!"

I wish we could have a pajama night at my place for a sleepover, and we can eat s'mores, tell ghost stories, play with my Ouija board to talk to scary dead people and have girlie screams while watching horror movies till 3 in the morning. Then, when we are fast asleep, you will be awaken in your nightmare by a demoness with black leather clothing, wearing a silky black cape with protruding huge moth like black wings and large fangs that will try to bite your head off in a night of pure terror, but don't worry sweetie, it's not really a demoness. It's just Shannon, the bully witch that likes to Astral dream attack people she don't like while they sleep and believe me honey, she don't like anyone, ha-ha! She tried to Astral attack me in my dream once, but when I saw her in my dreams she was terrified of me because my fangs were much more vicious than hers was and she fled from me when I lunged at her, darn another little demoness got away from me. This story had a happy ending though. Months later I bumped into Shannon at a regional coven celebration and tried to give her a hug and asked how she was sleeping, but she ran away from me in fear. Psst, our little secret, astral dream attacks aren't real, right?

That little fable story I just shared with you is another lesson to learn "NEVER PLAY WITH A WITCH, BECAUSE SHE MIGHT JUST PLAY BACK WITH YOU!"

Poor Shannon, she really wasn't an evil person but she was very paranoid, and believed in the old saying "WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, BLAME A WITCH!" She blamed all the witches for her misfortune, but it wasn't us that harmed her. It was her own self destructive behavior that got the better of her. So my dear, do you see the correlation between witchcraft and psychology I was trying to relate to that college kid? Since he never dealt with the supernatural he will never understand it.

I like the blame a witch saying, I always giggle when I say that one to my friends. Anyway, getting back to the ghost, goblins and things that go bump in the night that you should be very afraid of, let's continue with our little adventure, shall we? God I love being a witch!

As a former High Priestess of the order of Syblings, one of my duties was to represent my coven and attend several late night functions and dinner parties with other coven witches that hosted events for us to attend. On one particular night while I was walking to a restaurant in a dark alley because there was no close parking at this restaurant, a vampire suddenly appeared out of the bushes wanting to know what blood type I was? Oh how I wish I could have that college kid with me that night. I just wonder, how well would he handle a vampire in a dark alley at night with no one to hear his screams? Good luck trying to psychology reason with a vampire little kid, you're in my world now (Evil Laugh). This story did have a happy ending too, my love. In the end I told Vladimir "I'm my blood type so BACK OFF BAT!" And Vladimir (Real name Martin), said "As you wish my Queen" and disappeared back in the bushes to scare his next victims.

I'm really a sweet loving kind person that just wants to hug people, but I'm like a Barbie doll holding a big knife in my hand to the creeps that want to play with me. They never want to hang around and play with me when they see my friend Mr. Athame, darn! Maybe I'm more like Wednesday Adams, she is so cool ha-ha!

Ok one last "Ghost Story" and then I promise to stop scaring you my love, ha-ha. I had a wonderful zoo outing with a beautiful woman who was a great mother to her children, and even to the ones she kidnapped! (Rolling my eyes, because she only kidnapped them for the day with the parents permission ok, sheesh, ha-ha). Anyway, she was a werewolf and I didn't know that at the time because we all had such a wonderful normal day at the zoo with the kids. Well, we started getting hungry and there was a restaurant just outside the zoo where we went to eat. I'm sorry, I am Wicca that is all about love and light, but I'm not a Vegan. I ordered a hamburger, fries and a drink and most of the kids had the same order, but the mother wanted her hamburger meat raw and bloody because she was a high priestess of a very unique coven that pattern their life around wolves. She seemed in excellent health but wow, did I have concerns for her eating habits, lol. I just wonder would that college kid spend a night in her house because it was late when we got back and some of the kids wanted to have a sleepover, and mama wolf needed some volunteers to supervise the children while she howls at the full moon with her pack of sisters at midnight, "The witching hour" (you do know I'm just kidding about that part, OR AM I?)

Well that's my story or at least the one I'm sticking to ha-ha, but I hope you had fun with "our" little adventure. I guess you should know in addition to me being a witch, I'm also a writer, I never said I was a good one though, but I am a writer, lol. I love telling stories about my life and hope it inspires others to live their life as fully as I am living mine. I just wanted to share this thesis on this site about a poor college kid that has no ideal what the real world is like, or at least what the counter culture world I am from, even though I look like a sweet Barbie girl when I want to. I can also look like Wednesday Adams too, Goddess I love my job being a witch ha-ha. I don't know if that college kid could handle my world, but I certainly can handle his, that's why his thesis on witchcraft and mental illness is so flawed. Take care, have pleasant nightmares my love, and I promise to do the same! Xoxo.

I forgot to add my favorite video of Alina Pash who is the main actress witch in the band Apashe. She is a wonderful person I hope I can be like when I grow up some day and the song is a good reminder not to play with witches, because we might just play back with you.

https://youtu.be/2K02Ij9yn9E

Last edited by High.priestess.Sarah; 06-08-2023 at 08:31 PM..

Old 06-08-2023, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman_w View Post
I'm distantly related to Cotton Mather. He was the son of Increase Mather who was a big shot. Cotton Mather glommed onto the witchcraft trials in Salem MA as a way to make a name for himself. Increase Mather was skeptical throughout.
Merry Meet Norman and thanks for sharing that amazing information. I see that Cotton Matters wrote a book in 1693 titled "Wonders of the invisible world". Not bad for a Puritan minister, it's just ashame he gave us a bad rap lol, I wonder if he could have been a friend of mine in a previous life? Well probably not because I was and still am a witch. I seem to keep coming back as a witch for some reason, but this will be my last time on Earth. At any rate, I'm honored to meet you sir, and would gladly be your friend. Have a blessed day, love you!

Old 07-25-2023, 03:05 AM

983 posts, read 611,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
I hope you ask fundamentalist Christians that same question.
Good response!

Old 07-25-2023, 10:13 AM

2,127 posts, read 1,061,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story Bootsamillion, most Wiccan's follow The Rede guidelines which basically states to harm none. It's a nice guideline to help us focus on helping and not harming the people we have in our life.

There are some witches that think we are too light and fluffy, because they believe it is ok to curse and harm others for their protection. These practitioners of Magick are called gray witches, because they believe in the light and dark forces of Nature.

Once there was a gray witch that tried to Astral dream attack me in my sleep because she thought I was a threat to her. I have no fear so I shown her what she was most afraid of when she attacked me in the dream world we were at. She was paranoid, mistrusting and always afraid of being magickally attacked, because she was trigger happy and attacked so many people in their dreams because of her paranoia of them. When I shown her the error of her ways, she flew away from me in pure terror and left my dream immediately.

She thought my loving ways made me weak, but I shown her the true power of love and it scared her. A few months later I bumped into her during a region wide coven gathering in my area. She was terrified of me so I went up to her, gave her a hug, and said I loved her and forgave her astral dream attack on me. She never bothered me again.

These are the things I deal with in the supernatural world, but I can't prove these things actually happen to me to skeptics. I do have recordings of spirits whispering to me during some invocations I performed and I have thousands of documented cases of supernatural occurrences I was involved with during my life.

So it was kind of funny and sad that this poor college kid came to our chatroom to discuss his theory we were somehow mentally ill. I just wonder? Could his sanity stay intact if he witnessed what we have seen in our daily life? I don't think he could but goddess bless him lol.
So, I've read a few of your posts and I have to ask, did you have a near death experience or what? you referred to coming back after being dead several times. Not sure I get that. Elaborate please..........

Old 07-29-2023, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsamillion View Post
So, I've read a few of your posts and I have to ask, did you have a near death experience or what? you referred to coming back after being dead several times. Not sure I get that. Elaborate please..........
Sorry for the delayed response I briefly died at the age of 5 when an emergency abscessed baby tooth had to be removed and the doctor gave me too much laughing gas and not enough oxygen that killed me for 6 minutes or 6 billion years. Sorry I'm not sure how long I was dead, time does not exist in the spirit world, a blink of an eye can last a billion years. At age 20 I died of a heatstroke for 3 billion years, or 3 minutes your Earth time in which I passed through the universe, became the universe and met Jesus and His 6 Feminine and 6 Masculine entities that made up the 12 tribes of humanity, what ever that meant, that shown me how beautiful and overwhelming unconditional love truly is!

To provide proof what I experienced was real, I offer evidence of entangled particles of light photon that was shown to me in my death, in solving Einstein's observation of instantaneous abilities of sub atomic entangled particles of light to instantly communicate with each other regardless of distance which is in violation of E=mc2 formula of general relativity proposed by Einstein, that is based on space/time limits regarding the speed of light.

To solve the spooky action at a distance that Einstein observed in his mathematical equation it was shown to me that photon (A) and entangled photon (B) were able to bypass the speed limits of light by simultaneously existing in 2 dimensions at the same time. The simplified formula would look something like this (A)(B)=(A)----------(B)...

I am not a mathematician but was shown the formula to the Theory of Everything is correlated to the true realities the multi dimensional joining of the two entangled particles of light exist in.

So short answer to your question is yes I died twice and provided scientific evidence to prove my death experience was real because I was shown the greatest scientific mystery of life that mathematically unites the macro verse with the micro verse with the illustration I just shown you above this post involving (A)(B) particles existence I know nothing about.

Since I'm a witch, thank God this overwhelming information given to me didn't make me insane, ha-ha. Love you!

Old 07-29-2023, 04:34 AM

4,211 posts, read 2,529,018 times
Shoes are an item of clothing that have special powers since they take the shape of the person who wears them; or so it was/is believed. Thus, they can attracted spirits which might otherwise enter the house. Some history buffs still have a shoe put in a wall, by the door or in a bricked up wall behind the fireplace. https://wpthistory.org/2016/07/the-c...ncealed-shoes/

I'm a sceptic, but yet, there might be more out there than we can see.

Old 07-29-2023, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Shoes are an item of clothing that have special powers since they take the shape of the person who wears them; or so it was/is believed. Thus, they can attracted spirits which might otherwise enter the house. Some history buffs still have a shoe put in a wall, by the door or in a bricked up wall behind the fireplace. https://wpthistory.org/2016/07/the-c...ncealed-shoes/

I'm a sceptic, but yet, there might be more out there than we can see.
Interesting information I didn't know about, thanks for sharing Webster!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology