Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 07:45 AM

360 posts, read 1,909,283 times

Advertisements

I've never seen this question asked by anyone before and I'm about to make a trip down soon to look around and didn't want to miss any areas of interest or sites to see. I'm moving from Ohio soon to this general area of Florida. I've read a lot about these areas. Some good, some bad. And please, no Florida HATERS! We've already listened to you complain at every available opportunity about how much you hate Florida. Just realize Any City USA has something good, something bad about it. Any pictures of Charlotte Harbor and Boca Grande areas by anyone who lives there already, would be appreciated. Altho I know only millionaires can live there! Thanks Everyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 08:00 AM

SoFLGal, you're a real estate agent right? and love this general area I gather. Could you post any pictures you may have of sites and things to see and of general interest in helping me with my decision soon on where to plant ground. My decision to move is already set, now I just need help on what town... and any positive info helps me once I'm down looking around the area.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringedNFab View Post
SoFLGal, you're a real estate agent right? and love this general area I gather. Could you post any pictures you may have of sites and things to see and of general interest in helping me with my decision soon on where to plant ground. My decision to move is already set, now I just need help on what town... and any positive info helps me once I'm down looking around the area.
Thanks SoFLGal for the info! Lots of helpful information and sites abound to see! All will help me when my decision comes on just where to live.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:16 AM

Old 07-02-2008, 10:21 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,922,074 times
OK, usually I'm pretty good with this type of thing, so help me out here.

So I click the little mountain picture to insert a picture. Then it pops up and wants a URL of an image. Well, all my images are on my website. What if I want to find a picture that's on my computer. Usually it comes up with a box the says "browse" and then you find the pic on your computer.

FringedNFab-That's a fabulous picture. Where is it? Did you take it?

Old 07-02-2008, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFLGal View Post
OK, usually I'm pretty good with this type of thing, so help me out here.

So I click the little mountain picture to insert a picture. Then it pops up and wants a URL of an image. Well, all my images are on my website. What if I want to find a picture that's on my computer. Usually it comes up with a box the says "browse" and then you find the pic on your computer.

FringedNFab-That's a fabulous picture. Where is it? Did you take it?
This is an aerial pic I found awhile back when I first started searching the area I was moving to down there. It says was taken of South Charlotte Harbor. I finally figured out how to upload (for me anyway) just go to ImageShack and browse your pics then use the uploader for here and paste. The pic should pop up. ; )

Old 07-02-2008, 06:07 PM

657 posts, read 1,788,407 times
it will be exciting to see some pics of northport area.... other than the few i saw on the northport website... can you get a few on for me?.. if possible a chamberlain or sunburst area in there. southflogal, i know you said you live in one of these..

Old 07-02-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdzup3 View Post
it will be exciting to see some pics of northport area.... other than the few i saw on the northport website... can you get a few on for me?.. if possible a chamberlain or sunburst area in there. southflogal, i know you said you live in one of these..
Yes if people are willing to share, there has to be more to North Port than the entrance sign as you come into town. Share with us your personal photos of sights and interesting things in NP if you will. It helps the ones zeroing in on that particular place looking to relocate there. I'd like to see all the booming going on that people have talked about on here.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:05 PM

774 posts, read 2,382,272 times
Yeah, I'd be willing to take some pictures this weekend, but I need a tutorial of how to get them from my digital camera onto this site

Mikey

Old 07-02-2008, 09:08 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,922,074 times
I did go to Image Shack but I still can't figure out how to use my pictures through that website. Not sure why they just can't make it so you can browse in your pictures stored on your computer and pick the one you want. I've never seen a website where it pops up with a URL.

Maybe Sunrico could shed some light on this subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte