Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 05:49 PM

1 posts, read 4,948 times

Advertisements

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Tropical Gulf Acres but my friend has lived there for over 15 years. A few years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. He was treated but it continued to spread to his lymphatic system. It's stage 4 but he is holding strong. A short while after that his dog developed lymphoma and died. His other dog is now suffering from a form of rapid-growth skin cancer. I didn't think too much about it other than it's a coincidence.

But recently I've put together connections from stories I've heard over the past few years. A neighbor of his who moved there from out of state only lived there for two years before being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He didn't last long at all and died within months. A friend of his now has stage 4 lung cancer. Not a smoker. A woman nearby just found out she has brain tumors growing. Another man down the road had to have part of his foot removed because of cancer. These are all people that live in Tropical Gulf Acres, a lightly populated, isolated area south of Punta Gorda.

I do not live there and I've only heard about these cases through my friend. Which leaves me with a disturbing thought. How many more cases of cancer are there within Tropical Gulf Acres that I'm not aware of? This is not a densely populated area so that means the cancer to resident ratio is abnormally high.

Different people seem to be affected in different ways. There is no public water system there, everyone needs a well. But maybe there is something in the water table. I know there are entire sections in Tropical Gulf Acres that are brown and don't have much green growth or trees even in summer. Could it be something in the soil? This can't be safe for humans.

After learning about this I really would like for my friend to move from there but it is not my choice. His home has been burglarized twice and he says there is a serious drug problem there but he doesn't feel like moving at this point in his life. So in other words he is stubborn and will stay through anything. I live in town so to me it is just plain scary each time I visit Tropical Gulf Acres. I get an eerie feeling and I'm sure now it's going to be worse. I worry for my friend's safety and health.

How many more people need to get sick and die before someone starts looking into this?

Is anyone else aware of cancer cases in Tropical Gulf Acres? Does anyone know what might have polluted the land? It would be interesting to learn more and figure out what's causing this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2018, 04:21 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
Sounds like you’ve hit the problem on the head. I would get a water test ASAP. It almost has to be something in the water. Is there any fracking near this address? Find out. It scares me to have a well. They have places in WPB that have pockets of people that have cancer and it is a rural area. Good luck. Hope they find the source of the problem.

Old 02-20-2018, 07:15 AM

3,930 posts, read 6,446,599 times
Given the low density of housing, general age of the population, culprit could be a statistical blip, not any real underlying cause.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:05 AM

1 posts, read 4,230 times
Thanks for posting and I definitely think you are on to something. There is even a radioactive spring people go to drink from. I had been looking at land there and researching & came across your post. I have seen sunflowers can purify ground water. This is scary to me. I still thought about purchasing and seeing how to treat it but idk.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:42 AM

2,609 posts, read 2,824,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaidnomad View Post
Thanks for posting and I definitely think you are on to something. There is even a radioactive spring people go to drink from. I had been looking at land there and researching & came across your post. I have seen sunflowers can purify ground water. This is scary to me. I still thought about purchasing and seeing how to treat it but idk.
Please post the link to the radioactive spring you speak of.

Old 03-16-2019, 08:03 AM

1,646 posts, read 3,027,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaRay35 View Post
Please post the link to the radioactive spring you speak of.
Probably talking about the one right on Taylor street...that I've drank out of a few times

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/47431

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nesium-health/

Old 03-16-2019, 10:13 AM

2,609 posts, read 2,824,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
Probably talking about the one right on Taylor street...that I've drank out of a few times

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/47431

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nesium-health/
Thx HR good read , seems more good than harmful IMO.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:43 PM

10 posts, read 12,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klm981 View Post
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Tropical Gulf Acres but my friend has lived there for over 15 years. A few years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. He was treated but it continued to spread to his lymphatic system. It's stage 4 but he is holding strong. A short while after that his dog developed lymphoma and died. His other dog is now suffering from a form of rapid-growth skin cancer. I didn't think too much about it other than it's a coincidence.

But recently I've put together connections from stories I've heard over the past few years. A neighbor of his who moved there from out of state only lived there for two years before being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He didn't last long at all and died within months. A friend of his now has stage 4 lung cancer. Not a smoker. A woman nearby just found out she has brain tumors growing. Another man down the road had to have part of his foot removed because of cancer. These are all people that live in Tropical Gulf Acres, a lightly populated, isolated area south of Punta Gorda.

I do not live there and I've only heard about these cases through my friend. Which leaves me with a disturbing thought. How many more cases of cancer are there within Tropical Gulf Acres that I'm not aware of? This is not a densely populated area so that means the cancer to resident ratio is abnormally high.

Different people seem to be affected in different ways. There is no public water system there, everyone needs a well. But maybe there is something in the water table. I know there are entire sections in Tropical Gulf Acres that are brown and don't have much green growth or trees even in summer. Could it be something in the soil? This can't be safe for humans.

After learning about this I really would like for my friend to move from there but it is not my choice. His home has been burglarized twice and he says there is a serious drug problem there but he doesn't feel like moving at this point in his life. So in other words he is stubborn and will stay through anything. I live in town so to me it is just plain scary each time I visit Tropical Gulf Acres. I get an eerie feeling and I'm sure now it's going to be worse. I worry for my friend's safety and health.

How many more people need to get sick and die before someone starts looking into this?

Is anyone else aware of cancer cases in Tropical Gulf Acres? Does anyone know what might have polluted the land? It would be interesting to learn more and figure out what's causing this.
Check into EMF, harp, microwave frequencies,
Radar, doppler radar, these are a form of emf and are microwaves.
Rf, wifi, illegal wifi antennas are made to look like a wire on a utility pole.
They design them like this to curcumvent the need for a tower , building permits and licensing. In the meantime everyone suffers. High levels of RF are emitted.
They can be directed at a specific area. A specific home, a specific, place or a general parameter as a whole neighborhood.
A good indicator of such is dead or diying trees, burnt grass patchy areas on the earth, things like rubber gaskets and vinyl door seals shrink very fast in this enviroment.
Look at yours on your home windows and doors.
A simple AM radio set to a blank low end of the dial will also tell the direction the energy is coming from.
These frequencies relate into energy in the air and can be measured with fairly inexpensive meters.

If you dont think it exists , think again, the electric meter on the side of your home is a very sneaky device.

If it is a smart meter, it operates on microwaves.
Some people have sensitive hearing and can hear the ever so fast and slight whisps and crack it makes in the center of your brain.

Everyones brain can hear and is suseptible to RF radio frequency,

There can be an organized group doing bad things out there. These groups range from charitable organization and faith based groups right down to your local police and fire.

Sound like a conspiracy nut, dont think they dont have an agenda.
The agenda is money and everything that an organization would do would add up to cash.
And it does, because, these people you mentioned, all became sick, the systems put in place to TREATnot cure all made money. Im sure the phone rang at the police and fire when they had to come get a deceases person or a sick one. Adds up to money.
ligiamacy is a word yall should know.

You live in florida, 30 people easily die everyday in your county alone.

By the way, have you heard of depopulation?
Oh it's real, and the way they do it is real too.

I dont know that area but, i do know this exists.

NOTHING will be done, can be done except try to silence people who are catching on to this.
As it makes you look and sound crazy.
Which is exactly what "they" want people to see, just that.
And btw makes "them" money too.
If you want to see what a simple microwave oven is capable of, just place a ordinary lightbulb in it and turn it on for 5 seconds.

The microwave oven has a faraday cage design that holds in the harmful frequency the magnatron produces.

Take the door off and point in a safe direction and plug it in, youll find out quickly that its a deadly tool.

Thats just one way,
WIFI, inside the home is dangerous, WIFI router can emit exsesively high frequency. And they can bounce around inside the home if the home has foil backed insulation.
Kinda the louis faraday cage , only youre inside the microwave now.
Its dangerous but possible. Waves pass though glass but not through metal or aluminum screen, and if there is a grounding it is effective in reducing the waves only your still in the middle.
There are many reasons, but this could be one.

Old 05-26-2019, 03:46 PM

190 posts, read 259,287 times
#GetYourTinFoilHatNOW

Old 05-26-2019, 07:21 PM

112 posts, read 146,530 times
So true. There are so many flaws in her arguments.

Perhaps when she had the door off of her microwave she put her head inside?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte