Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2010, 03:16 PM

96 posts, read 302,315 times

Advertisements

The Best Real Estate Markets In America: Local Market Monitor (PHOTOS)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2010, 05:26 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,870,575 times
Interesting that the co which generated the list is from Cary! I have long felt that Durham was an undiscovered gem for long term investors, just as Wendell, Franklinton and areas on the outer fringe are

Watch out Durham, Raleighitis is heading your way Hopefully you guys will control rampant growth and learn from Wake Co regarding building schools.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:30 PM

1,112 posts, read 2,864,650 times
DanielleNC posted a similar artlce from the Wall Street Journal last week. I guess the Huffington Post had a quiet few days and copied the article

//www.city-data.com/forum/ralei...al-estate.html

Old 08-29-2010, 06:49 PM

6,297 posts, read 16,095,324 times
Huffington Post is a news aggregator (just posts news from other sources) and sometimes reports its own news. It's not really the finest example of journalistic excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beermat View Post
DanielleNC posted a similar artlce from the Wall Street Journal last week. I guess the Huffington Post had a quiet few days and copied the article

//www.city-data.com/forum/ralei...al-estate.html

Old 08-29-2010, 07:16 PM

96 posts, read 302,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebrentwood View Post
Huffington Post is a news aggregator (just posts news from other sources) and sometimes reports its own news. It's not really the finest example of journalistic excellence.
You are right! And, that is what I like about it, because it is a one stop site where I can get all types of popular news (politics, entertainment, etc). Technically, it is a blogging site. BTW, I think it is the number one visited blogging site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary