Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2007, 11:04 AM

1 posts, read 4,431 times

Advertisements

Can anyone tell me about the subdivision stonewater - Bali by Lennar?
Planning to relocate during spring 2008.

It is very hard to get information on neighborhoods by searching on internet. I wanted to get some opinions of people who know the area.

Opinions on Schools ...
What type of school would the kids go to ? Traditional or year around .
What is the elementary school?

Are there any other better sub division for the same price range etc...

Maya
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2007, 11:50 AM

212 posts, read 1,017,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maya View Post
Can anyone tell me about the subdivision stonewater - Bali by Lennar?
Planning to relocate during spring 2008.

It is very hard to get information on neighborhoods by searching on internet. I wanted to get some opinions of people who know the area.

Opinions on Schools ...
What type of school would the kids go to ? Traditional or year around .
What is the elementary school?

Are there any other better sub division for the same price range etc...

Maya
Its close to 540 Davis drive exit
Its 10 mins from SOuthpoint mall
8-10 mins from Cisco and NetApp

Try contacting Lennar the builder for more info on housing

Old 12-17-2007, 12:34 PM

146 posts, read 691,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxsti04 View Post
Its close to 540 Davis drive exit
Its 10 mins from SOuthpoint mall
8-10 mins from Cisco and NetApp

Try contacting Lennar the builder for more info on housing
Actually, it's closer to the 55 exit off 540 - very convenient location, especially if you're working in RTP.
For schools, you can use this site to figure out which schools are assigned to a particular address: http://wwwgis2.wcpss.net/cgi-bin/Production/MainScript.pl?MainOption=StreetMain (broken link)
Looks like the base schools are traditional calendar, but you do have the option of choosing a year round if you prefer. The elementary school would be Cedar Fork (or you could opt for Carpenter Elementary if you wanted year-round).

Of course, none of this is guaranteed to be safe from redistricting.

I've driven by and have noticed a couple families moving in, but I've never been in any of the homes there, so can't really comment on the neighborhood itself.

Old 01-03-2008, 02:08 PM

2 posts, read 9,948 times
Stonewater is in a great location near shopping, RTP where most people work, easy access to highways, and Wake County schools. I would contact wake county schools for more information on the schools, but this is the newest part of Cary that the city estimate will add additional people over the next 10 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary