Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 06:22 AM

1,118 posts, read 4,758,007 times

Advertisements

Oh my goodness - I'm excited just reading your post ChristinaBean! What a stressful yet exciting time full of endless possibilities!!
Wishing you much happiness in your new home!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2007, 12:59 AM

150 posts, read 506,991 times
Thank you! That was so nice to login and see your kind words
I had intended to logon earlier in the day, but
1)I came home from work and was immediately immersed in packing until late
2)My computer is being packed at the moment
3) My new laptop had to be configured,I forgot my login....and you see where this is going!

So here I am

BettyBoop108-Your post made me smile as well! I so spoil my kitties- and they soooo deserve it for all the love that they give in return. I feed my kitties special food that has completely changed their health! My older kitty Sammy had bladder stones of all things when I got him. He was miserable. Long story short, I changed him from the hills special diet for the rare oxylate stones that his body produced, to a raw food diet (organic) and he's a new kitty! I had a huge incentive to change his food because the other food was making him hefty and very sedentary. My other kitty would fight him for his "special food", which was bad for her. So now they are both happy, super healthy, and their coats are sooooo shiny. Sorry- the point was that I had to search a little- but I found a store not too far from where we will be in Cary, that carries the food- so I am extremely happy! They will be getting dry food for the trip cross country.

Got them beds that will fit in their carriers, and once they begin to adjust after the move, I will get them bigger beds again. They are busy putting their fur and touch all over the new beds. I loved your advice- lol- L-I_F-O will do!

You are right- those two are the King and Queen of the house (my hubby finally gave in and admitted it!) and we are merely servants!
I may try to find a mobile vet like we have here (if possible) as that was less stressful for them , and hence me.

Yes- quite an adventure it will be. We will be taking lots of pics- which I will share for sure Petunia16! Thanks Rlamothe- I will take your advice to heart, as I tend to get cranky when I am pushed outside my routine good to remember!

Thank you to all of you!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:15 AM

9,680 posts, read 27,165,555 times
A really great cat vet in Raleigh is Dr. Jon at Magnolia Animal Hospital.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary