Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2007, 06:22 PM

4 posts, read 15,274 times

Advertisements

Has anyone used a company called Raleigh Handyman Services?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2007, 10:22 PM

579 posts, read 2,863,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz View Post
They do charge a premium over generic craigslist type handymen, but the fact that they have a vehicle with supplies and don't need to charge for trips to home depot etc. ends up making their hourly charge worth it.
Heck, if they actually show up, it's worth it!

Old 06-24-2008, 05:55 PM

5,500 posts, read 10,522,520 times
I'm thinking of calling them. Anyone had any experiences?

Old 12-21-2008, 07:00 PM

87 posts, read 237,448 times
Best handyman in the entire triangle is Rocco Mesiti. 919-870-1762. I tried many until I found Rocco, there is no comparison - exceptional.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:20 AM

1,112 posts, read 2,865,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwdriver View Post
[SIZE=3]We have used Raleigh Handyman Services on several occasions and found them to be reliable, experienced and very professional. They have tackled not only the small jobs around our home but have also done some carpentry work that turned out just fabulous! I can highly recommend them and we will continue to use them for all of our handyman needs.[/SIZE]
without being cynical it's kinda strange that the 2 glowing refernces for Raleigh Handyman Services both come from 1st time posters albeit a year apart - could it be that Mr Handyman is blowing his own trumphet to tout for business using City Data to advertise his services

Old 12-22-2008, 10:27 AM

4,478 posts, read 11,621,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beermat View Post
without being cynical it's kinda strange that the 2 glowing refernces for Raleigh Handyman Services both come from 1st time posters albeit a year apart - could it be that Mr Handyman is blowing his own trumphet to tout for business using City Data to advertise his services
Welcome to the world of internet marketing.. it's why I tend to discount any recommendations from "one post wonders." It's also fun to search past posts by username - I found one example where a wife posted a year or more ago about her husband's contractor business moving to the Triangle. She then posts later recommending the contractor from a customer point of view. For shame!

Old 07-31-2009, 08:16 PM

13 posts, read 25,676 times
I am a plumber (for over 35 years) and there is NOTHING you can do to a urinal that takes 4 hours! (Another thought: anyone doing plumbing should have basic parts such as a sloan flush valve and spud on their truck), especially knowing they are going to fix a urinal! Sounds like Raleigh Handyman needs to go back to basics.

husband of amoiat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary