Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 10:12 PM

2 posts, read 6,449 times

Advertisements

Hello!
I am moving from Michigan to Raleigh, NC for work. I will be working in N. Raleigh. I didn't get a chance to tour any apartments on the inside while I was in NC, so i'm basically shopping for apartments online (scarey I know). I have narrowed it down to two apartments I think might be nice, and I need some opinions.

Summermill at Falls River

or

Falls Creek

Both have okay reviews online. Falls Creek has bad reviews about lack of parking. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips about either of these apartments or others in N. Raleigh. It is just my boyfriend and I moving. We want atleast a 2bed/1bath or 2bed/2bath

Thanks so much for you help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2007, 11:12 PM

579 posts, read 521,620 times
Default Moving

Don't know those apartments but I highly recommend Stonehengeapartments.com.

My friend lived there and loved it. Good location in N. Raleigh.

Old 12-19-2007, 05:01 AM

1,467 posts, read 5,127,858 times
I lived in Inman Park Apartments upon my relocation to Raleigh, which was last year. I work downtown and the commute wasn't bad at all. They aren't the least expensive apartments, but the applicants are screened closely. The management there doesn't put up with any type of noise or other issues. There is tons of parking. Plus, the apartment complex is in a higher-end subdivision. So, I had plenty of places to walk the dogs or run myself without going to a park or turning to the sidewalks on the main road. I moved when I bought a house.

http://www.inmanparkapartments.com/

Old 12-19-2007, 05:23 AM

115 posts, read 464,122 times
I lived at The Village in N. Raleigh for a year while searching for and building a house. Although i would at times hear the neighbors and there were a couple of times when people loitered in the parking lot playing music, overall it wasn't bad. I felt safe and it's was a great location. Rent was around $635/mo. for a 1 BR. Management was very nice and even let me out of my lease a month early, penalty free, when my house finished ahead of schedule.

http://www.mynewplace.com/apartment/8D04L9053548

Old 12-19-2007, 06:56 AM

2,586 posts, read 9,099,725 times
While I know nothing really about the apartments, Summermill is in a great location that is convenient (read: walkable) to the following amenities and more: supermarket, natural foods market, Ace Hardware, burger joint, Bojangles, Subway, Domino's, Chinese resturant, Tea shop, dry cleaners, hair salon, gas station/convenience store, sandwich shop, Dollar General, independent pharmacy, women's fitness club, martial arts studio and more. You'll also be on a city greenway and close to a nice city park with hiking & biking trails.

I did have a friend who lived there for about 6 months when he moved down from NJ and I recall that they were generally pleased with the apartments there.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:53 AM

68 posts, read 180,407 times
Default Apartment ratings site-hope it is helpful.

This is an apartment rating site. http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...lls-River.html

Where in Michigan, we have family in White Lake?
Karen

Old 12-19-2007, 08:38 AM

9,680 posts, read 27,153,963 times
Northridge Crossings is right by Triangle Town Center.

Great service and lots of square feet for the money.

Old 12-19-2007, 09:49 AM

37 posts, read 125,226 times
Have you considered renting a townhome in N. Raleigh? Pinecrest subdivision has townhomes for rent with garages.

Old 12-19-2007, 01:50 PM

123 posts, read 611,440 times
Northridge Crossings Apartments are close to the 540 and all the new shopping areas they have built - BJ's, Best buy, Triangle town. These apartments have large rooms and closets and are well maintained. www.northridgecrossingsapartments.com. I lived there a few years and never had any problems.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:37 PM

9,680 posts, read 27,153,963 times
I just renewed for our fourth lease at Northridge Crossings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary