Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2006, 03:26 PM

32 posts, read 101,523 times

Advertisements

Are there any recommendations for exclusive buyers agents for Johnston County (in particular Clayton)? We are also interested in the areas surrounding Raleigh such as Garner, Knightdale, Holly Springs and Fuquay.... Maybe Wake Forest. We are most interested in finding someone with expertise in the new homes in Clayton... Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2006, 05:56 PM

2,834 posts, read 12,035,513 times
I recently went out to riverwood and lions gate showing people some homes. They are still in the process of looking, but they liked what they saw (for the money). I think that the location all depends on where you are going to commute, and what feel you would like around you. I really liked the entire flowers plantation area, with the shops that are starting, etc. I think that in the next couple of years it will be quite a place!

Anyhow, I wouldn't say that I specialize in clayton, but I have been out to where you are looking. I live in wake forest, so you can feel free to ask me questions about that area. We moved to wake forest two years ago from cary, and before that apex, and before that holly springs, and before that, chapel hill! So, ask away.

Leigh

Old 11-12-2006, 06:11 PM

32 posts, read 101,523 times
The commute isn't really an issue because my husband will be commuting in general (he won't have a specific location) and I will find something local and part time until we start a family. We liked Clayton because the housing was nice, affordable and the area seemed to still retain a rural quality. I like the Flowers Plantation area but the house prices are higher for what you get comparatively (we are looking to stay under $225-250) soooo that said, if you know of any other new housing developments with that criteria, we'd love to know about them!

Old 11-16-2006, 12:55 PM

312 posts, read 1,905,200 times
Hi! I'm living in Flowers area. I know there are plenty of houses' price ranges are under $255. The subdivision where I'm living at (North Farm) have 8 houses for sale (just finished building) and the price ranges there are between $153k to $195K.

My family and I are happy to live here. We are really pleased that we made the right choice. Let me know if you have any more question about FP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary