Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2008, 11:05 AM

1,054 posts, read 3,245,705 times

Advertisements

I did a search but haven't found too much on subdivisions in N. Raleigh.
As you know, I like convenience to malls, hospitals, extra-curricular, want good schools, safe areas, family oriented.

Am I crazy to think I can get this all for a home in the $200's?

Which subdivisions, if any, are good ones in this price range?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 12:47 PM
rfb

2,594 posts, read 6,357,618 times
There are plenty of good options. North Raleigh covers a huge area - I'll give a few that I like in NW Raleigh that fall in the $200-$300 range are Stonehenge, Brittany Woods, and Harrington Grove.

Old 02-02-2008, 01:04 PM

1,054 posts, read 3,245,705 times
Quote:
There are plenty of good options. North Raleigh covers a huge area - I'll give a few that I like in NW Raleigh that fall in the $200-$300 range are Stonehenge, Brittany Woods, and Harrington Grove.
Phew. Thank you thank you, so much.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:21 PM

3,307 posts, read 8,562,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1972 View Post
I did a search but haven't found too much on subdivisions in N. Raleigh.
As you know, I like convenience to malls, hospitals, extra-curricular, want good schools, safe areas, family oriented.

Am I crazy to think I can get this all for a home in the $200's?

Which subdivisions, if any, are good ones in this price range?
I live in a smaller subdivision across I-540 from Harrington Grove called Pemberton. Houses were built from '95-'97 and fall within your price range. The one GREAT thing about this neighborhood is that there is no HOA. I looked in Harrington Grove at first because this was the location I wanted, but just didn't find the right house.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:17 PM

7,148 posts, read 4,742,203 times
I second the Stonehenge (I'm really fond of this one), Brittany Woods, and Harrington Grove subdivisions. Greystone is right next to Stonehenge and a little less expensive but really nice with large trees, also. There isn't too much building going on around this area except for commercial type on Creedmoor Rd. Tops for location.

Brittany Woods is on the way out headed towards 70 if you're on Lynn Road. I remember how much I liked Brittany Woods (there are single family homes and townhomes there) but thought the homes were too close together.

And I can't remember how to find Harrington Grove because I was only there once, but remember someone who lived there telling me they could hear airport traffic. Don't know how it is now.

Enjoy your search!
toodie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary