Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2017, 08:50 AM

3 posts, read 1,912 times

Advertisements

Hi Everyone, we are relocating to Cary in the next 60 days and will be spending 3-4 months in temporary housing. Looking like Bell Preston Reserve. That puts my 1st grader finishing the school year at Weatherstone Elementary and my 3 1/2 yr old needing a preschool option. He is currently in a full day 3 yr old preschool program (not a daycare only - a full preschool program). We will be looking to buy before the next school year, so I only need a short term solution at this point but still want to be sure it is a good solution.

Any comments on the apartments at Bell Preston Reserve, Weatherstone Elementary and/or Preston Children's Academy (tuition information would be helpful if anyone knows it).

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 12:20 PM

332 posts, read 398,060 times
That is one complex we are looking at, we might be neighbors. Moving around the same time probably. Going to tour a bunch of places in a few weeks when we visit. Good luck with your move!

Old 02-06-2017, 02:24 PM

16 posts, read 15,263 times
I'll be visiting the area soon to view apts. I've been researching online and this that one is on my list too. I'm pretty nervous about living in an apartment complex for a few months until we find a house. What are some others you're looking at?

Anyone want to share apartments to avoid?

Old 02-07-2017, 06:16 AM

3 posts, read 1,912 times
deb1eric, I've really only been looking at the Bell properties in Cary and Morrisville (new job is in Morrisville and we want to buy in Cary). As a family of 4, with 2 animals our choices are pretty limited. Bell has a very generous pet policy and from what I can tell, the largest apartments (still, 1500 sqft is going to feel incredibly small after leaving a 2800 sqft home). We are in the same boat though. Only in the apartment until we can find/buy a house in the area. Good luck on your search!

Old 02-07-2017, 09:19 AM

16 posts, read 15,263 times
Yep I got a family of 4 and 2 dogs. I would love a townhouse to rent but don't want to be locked in a year lease. One of dogs is a barker so that should be some interesting living!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary