Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 05:43 PM

1,877 posts, read 5,341,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryweb View Post
At least we know in Raleigh/Durham you will never have to worry about a massage with a Happy Ending. Like they have in Philly. Oh how I miss big city vices! HAHA!
Except for Tom Cats! Gross!

Tom Cats?????

Old 02-11-2009, 09:30 AM

1 posts, read 19,453 times
I was wondering if anyone else has been to the **Chapel Hill** location? Any feedback??

Old 03-15-2009, 10:48 AM

1 posts, read 19,276 times
Being a massage therapist, I have to interject, A masseuse or masseur is more or less a derogatory name for Massage Therapist, generally, they tend to add "extras". Massage Envy is decent, but it is generally an assembly line. You get what you pay for because they work the therapist to death. Also, it is very inappropriate for the therapist to continue to talk and fuss at you. However, wearing a hair clip does help.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:16 PM

1 posts, read 18,869 times
yeah i agree, i work for massage envy and for the most part is sucks. and is a joke. my co workers are idiots. we get paid 15 bucks for the massage. and if you want a therapist with some self esteem and qualifications find someone who works for themselves! massage envy is a frikin massage mill. and the membership doesn't save you a thing.... think about ya'll... after paying your monthy fee plus tip doesn't it just make sense to find a great therapist somewhere else who will have the time to take you sieriously!

Old 07-11-2009, 03:21 PM

1 posts, read 18,788 times
No place is perfect for every person everytime, but I have been to two Massage Envy locations, in Clovis, CA and on Renaissance in Durham, and had phenomenal massages both times. I usually take pot luck on MTs and have only been unhappy with my massage one time, and even then it was good, just not "as" good (in the Clovis location). For the money, it's a great deal for me... I must point out that the location in Durham on Renaissance is one of the few Masssage Envy's owned by a massage therapist. Yes, it's a massage mill, crowded at the top of the hour, but I am very happy with the cost and massages I've had. For what it's worth.

Old 07-11-2009, 03:32 PM

7 posts, read 40,621 times
Smile I've tried them

I've been to 3 different Massage Envy locations, but the only one of them was in Raleigh. Service is very consistent. I've never had the same masseuse twice but they've all been wonderful. I've had my membership since April. I love it because it makes me go once a month.

Old 07-11-2009, 03:37 PM

1,190 posts, read 4,047,733 times
Default reply

The best massage in Raleigh comes from Mr Earl at the downtown Y. He has been doing it for 40 plus years. I have had dozens of high priced massages all over the US at spas. None were better than Earl's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary