Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2022, 07:36 AM

1,342 posts, read 733,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierretong1991 View Post
Just pulled up the email and the email address it came from was membership@cuseum.com and the subject was "Your New Membership Card - <Name>" (received on April 1st)
Thanks for posting this! I ignore most non-critical emails, so I missed that they were even sending digital cards. I was able to find the email buried in all of my unread emails by using the subject though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2022, 07:43 AM

6,828 posts, read 9,090,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love to travel View Post
I received mine last Friday (April 1). If you’re concerned, I suggest writing the membership email. They responded very quickly to mine. Good luck and yes it’s a great museum! We’re so lucky to have it.
My first post says I have sent an email to the museum. Good to know that you got yours.

Old 04-09-2022, 08:13 AM

7,104 posts, read 11,631,900 times
Ugh, I renewed my membership apparently on the day before this was to happen and didn't get my digital card - thanks Zitsky for posting! I sent an email too.

Old 04-09-2022, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM posts View Post
Ugh, I renewed my membership apparently on the day before this was to happen and didn't get my digital card - thanks Zitsky for posting! I sent an email too.
Sure. I work in IT so I am trying to figure out what could be so hard about sending an email. Maybe the digital card is $50 extra and you forgot to pay?

I joined the museum as member on Jan 19 and I even emailed them in March I think asking about digital cards. Never got a paper card.

Old 04-12-2022, 09:55 AM

So I finally got my digital membership card. It came directly from Wale Ejire, Membership Manager at the museum. It did NOT come from cuseum.org. It seems obvious to me that there was problems getting these to people, and the NC Art Museum has a manual process for people who don't get theirs. I was able to add this to my Apple wallet.

No this is not my biggest problem but it's nice to know they were able to fix this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary