Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2023, 03:45 PM

853 posts, read 587,529 times

Advertisements

I need some recommendations for a reputable and reasonably priced service. I know, I can search the web, but every company claims to be the best, etc. Anybody have good experiences with certain companies? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2023, 07:46 AM

5,881 posts, read 6,946,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgi Dad View Post
I need some recommendations for a reputable and reasonably priced service. I know, I can search the web, but every company claims to be the best, etc. Anybody have good experiences with certain companies? Thanks.
We are looking too. For years, we used Major League Gutter Cleaning and were very happy with the price and service. I think the original owner sold out, then the business was sold again. I saw negative reviews, comments about higher prices, limited service area, lack of responses, etc.

Unfortunately, a lot of the responses on NextDoor are from people/companies saying they can do the job, vs actual recommendations from customers.

Old 07-27-2023, 08:02 AM

43,275 posts, read 77,073,002 times
https://www.yelp.com/biz/grps-window-cleaning-raleigh

I have used these folks for a few years, and like their service.
Prompt, respectful of our property. Clean up nicely.
I have used them for gutters and for windows.
Also for powerwashing the house. Great job there.

No fancy trucks, etc. They say they are insured. I never checked.

Old 07-27-2023, 10:07 AM

6,653 posts, read 5,586,911 times
I used Gonzalez All Gutters: https://www.gallgutters.com/

Old 07-27-2023, 10:27 AM

4,261 posts, read 4,710,427 times
We had used Major League for years and were very happy with them, but they cut back their service area and dropped our account. We have been using Lifetime Gutter since then. I've had no problems but they are expensive and I'm looking for an alternative.

Old 07-27-2023, 11:24 AM

281 posts, read 187,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgi Dad View Post
this guy was cheap and EXCELLENT. he has enough work that he wouldn't come to western wake county much anymore from his home in Eastern Wake.

Donovan Quesenberry
DIV Cleaning Service, Wake County's #1 gutter cleaning company

www.divcleaningservice.com

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/div_cleaning_service/?hl=en

Old 07-27-2023, 01:15 PM

22,668 posts, read 36,779,658 times
We use Superior Powerwashing of Apex. You may need to fill out the form on their website as last time I called the voice mail was full for days but the form got an immediate response. Brother and sister team and the sister handles the office so IDK if she was on vacation or what.

Old 07-27-2023, 03:31 PM

4,160 posts, read 4,874,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don6170 View Post
We are looking too. For years, we used Major League Gutter Cleaning and were very happy with the price and service. I think the original owner sold out, then the business was sold again. I saw negative reviews, comments about higher prices, limited service area, lack of responses, etc.

Unfortunately, a lot of the responses on NextDoor are from people/companies saying they can do the job, vs actual recommendations from customers.

I also used them for years as well but have since had new gutters and caps installed. It's crazy what companies charge just to clean gutters now.

Old 07-28-2023, 04:52 AM

5,743 posts, read 17,598,158 times
I used Window Gang of Raleigh the last time. They did a good job and the price was about what others were quoting ($160 for 2 story house in southern Wake). The reason I chose them is because they were willing to do a minor repair (caulk a leaking gutter seam) while they were up there and not charge me another $150+ to do it.

Old 07-28-2023, 09:47 AM

22,668 posts, read 36,779,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser View Post
I used Window Gang of Raleigh the last time. They did a good job and the price was about what others were quoting ($160 for 2 story house in southern Wake). The reason I chose them is because they were willing to do a minor repair (caulk a leaking gutter seam) while they were up there and not charge me another $150+ to do it.
Yikes I thought Superior was overcharging me because they are up to $125. Guess I'll stop complaining (they do all kinds of repairs too).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary