Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 PM

2 posts, read 2,416 times

Advertisements

So we need to move on short notice (beginning to middle of August) to the Raleigh area. We have a pretty big dog and he is an american staffordshire mix so not to many apartment complexes will let us rent, so we would like to find a small house to rent. We have no idea about any areas in and around Raleigh.
I have found a couple of listings ITB and was hoping someone familar with the area could shed any light for me. I am looking I guess south of NCSU in Caraleigh ? and the lake Johnson area. (we are a little older than your average college student btw)
Anu thoughts and any suggestions would be welcome.
We will going to different work locations in Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill and Brier creek if you can suggest nice areas that would make getting to all those places relatively easy.
Budget wise we are willing to spend $1200 to rent.

Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2008, 01:52 PM

12,631 posts, read 32,114,094 times
Check craigslist!

Old 06-30-2008, 03:22 PM

13,966 posts, read 24,205,563 times
Those 4 locations are pretty spread out from East to West about 25 miles. Depending on how often you are in each of the 4 locations you mentioned, it may influence where you choose to live. In order to give you some recommendations, I would like to better understand that work situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary