Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2008, 06:52 PM

52 posts, read 142,978 times

Advertisements

I am looking for office space out of which to run a psychology practice (just me for now - will probably hire an assitant later on). I need an office and access to a waiting area, good parking, easy to find. A professional or medical office building would be great. Any leads are appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 07:36 PM

532 posts, read 2,845,841 times
I don't know what your time frame is but there's a sign on Falls of Neuse and the entrance to Bedford that there's Medical Office available (going to be built). Undeveloped land, two lights north of Durant??

Old 08-21-2008, 07:52 PM

1,277 posts, read 3,549,107 times
There seems to be tons of medical office space behind wake med north on durant and also on raven ridge between durant and falls of neuse. I always see signs for lease - haven't paid attention to who might be renting. If you take a drive around the area, you will see signs. If you aren't in the area, PM me & I'll take note of owners and/or numbers next time I drive by.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:18 PM

9,848 posts, read 30,291,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Anne View Post
I am looking for office space out of which to run a psychology practice (just me for now - will probably hire an assitant later on). I need an office and access to a waiting area, good parking, easy to find. A professional or medical office building would be great. Any leads are appreciated!
I would say you have a very good chance of finding office space in that area. If you drive up Falls of Neuse from I-540 you will pass several medical / office buildings on Falls of Neuse. Including some very new buildings. Like WeluvNC pointed out there are also some new spaces off of Durant Behind Wake Med and then again on Raven Ridge Road. I don't have any specific names /locations, but if you take a quick drive through that area you will probably find many options.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:24 PM

820 posts, read 2,788,550 times
If you are headed East on 540 toward Falls of the Neuse there is an office park still under construction. Turn left on to Falls and then make a right on Falls Valley Dive. There is a drugstore, Raleigh Peds, a large O2 Fitness, and other things in the office park already.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:15 AM

52 posts, read 142,978 times
You all are great, thanks. I'd probably have seen some of these places by now, but I'm jumping the gun since I still have a week before the move. I'll definitely be checking it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary