Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 09:10 AM

66 posts, read 263,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill545 View Post
Where to start...

Also sorry but having a clean driving record in this case IMO does not mean someone should get a break. We aren't talking about increasing your odds of a "fender bender" - I have this weird idea that such disregard for childrens' lives should be looked at a bit more harshly. Excuse me for having a differing opinion.

I don't think 34 in a 25 constitutes a "disregard for children's lives".
And I'm pretty sure I saw you speeding when they had that half off sale on Geritol at the CVS so you have NO right to criticize. And those people weren't even nimble to get out of the way. Hell, you must have been going at least 32, your oldsmobile looked like a whiff in the air.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2008, 10:29 AM

1,515 posts, read 6,983,517 times
My friend got a speedy ticket for going 10-15 mph over the speed limit in a school zone. She had to pay court fees AND do community service.

Good luck!

Old 12-22-2008, 10:43 AM

66 posts, read 263,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrickhead28 View Post
My friend got a speedy ticket for going 10-15 mph over the speed limit in a school zone. She had to pay court fees AND do community service.

Good luck!
In Wake you don't really have to do the community service unless you are trying to get a PJC and avoid insurance points. You can just pay it and move on but your insurance will increase.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:40 PM

16 posts, read 53,921 times
Did this post turn into a pissing contest?

Old 12-22-2008, 09:55 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,578,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Merely post the case citation. We will take it from there

You do have a case citation, don't you?
Had you taken the time to research all my threads as some one sugested you would have the info you are requesting ,something any Attorney worth his salt would be able to do, instead you would like some else to do your home work ? Time to go back to school and get EDUCATED!

Old 12-23-2008, 07:12 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Had you taken the time to research all my threads as some one sugested you would have the info you are requesting ,something any Attorney worth his salt would be able to do, instead you would like some else to do your home work ? Time to go back to school and get EDUCATED!
If you did what you said you did - you have a case citation. If you are unwilling to provide it, one will then have to assume you are giving false information

Old 12-23-2008, 08:21 AM

415 posts, read 1,110,281 times
Don't feed the trolls!

:-)

Old 12-23-2008, 10:43 AM

16 posts, read 53,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_B View Post
Don't feed the trolls!

:-)

Starving?

Old 12-23-2008, 01:07 PM

1,429 posts, read 4,283,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Not going to happen with lack of knowledge shown by the responces shown here. Reread my post i do carry insurance to cover me and as I stated also you should i have one of the so called mishaps with your vehicle , that by my choise. I am taking responsiablity , many years ago I swore an oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States and unlike police officers and city officals who swore the same oath , I still stand by that oath. And as for your properly registered vehicle what can i say but Get Educated before it's too late because your statement (remarks ) show you don't care if your rights are violated or not . and as for sitting in court on many cases it would appear that you didn't learn anything or you were also intiminated by the whole process.
Intimidated.... not so much. You know... I almost took your bait... I almost argued with you. silly me, that would have been another five minutes of my life I can never get back.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:12 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,578,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinmomma View Post
Intimidated.... not so much. You know... I almost took your bait... I almost argued with you. silly me, that would have been another five minutes of my life I can never get back.
What's to argue about ! Fact you and others have not taken the time to find out what your rights are , and as shown you don't care to . That does not alter the fact that some of us (aprox. 27,000 to date) have done the needed research and are willing to stand up for them. Those that choose not to well ! What can i say other then have a great life playing follow the leader ( sheep herder) . and don't say i didn't try to warn you when you get feedup as i did many years ago. As i have stated in other post AMERICANS are dying in iraq and other country's the same things I talk about here "OUR RIGHTS " . MERRY CHRISTMAS !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary