Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2009, 09:43 AM

10 posts, read 36,840 times

Advertisements

Has anyone used Dogtopia of Cary for daycare or boarding for your dogs? They sound the closest to what we have been looking for as for as daycare and boarding...we are looking for a daycare facility that also boards but has 24 hour supervision (which Dogtopia does not have).

The place we use to take our dog back in New Jersey was an "open" facility, meaning that the dogs were allowed to play with each other all day, and slept together in the same room at night (without crates or cages) with one of the daycare providers there with them through the night. Does anything like that exist in the Triangle? Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 AM

2,270 posts, read 9,151,623 times
I didn't even know Dogtopia was there; it looks like it just opened in October. I know that Camp Canine and Camp Bow Wow provide similar services locally. We only have experience with Camp Canine, which we like. You dog has to be well socialized and has to have been observed to sleep in the group room, but they do have one.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:56 PM

59 posts, read 149,401 times
I had good experience with Doggie DayCare/Spa, outside CH.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:05 PM

850 posts, read 4,742,635 times
Have you tried Pupsi in Cary? A friend of mine uses it for doggie daycare and loves it.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:29 AM

59 posts, read 149,401 times
Might be a bit out of your way...But, I had a really good feeling about leaving my big ol' Scooby-doo-booger with the Doggie Daycare /Spa. Here's why:
I was allowed to bring his bed, his bowls, his food, and his toys.
He was given a private room, a private run...with heat and a/c, and a back-up generator. Emergency vets on call, 24/7. Free play 3x/d. with other dogs, if sociable...
The guy that runs the place is a dogowner; he understands what dogs need.
Don't discount this place, even if it's not the closest boarding facility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary