Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2009, 07:58 AM

431 posts, read 1,338,410 times

Advertisements

So husband retired Nypd....moved to Clayton last month from Long Island and am still trying to figure out what to do with the health insurance.

I can't find any dr's here willing or taking GHI....even the ones on their website when you call say they don't accept it....

I know the next insurance avail was Aetna.....that would work for our family but if I remember it was around $350 a month or so....

Just curious if anyone has any other info that they could share....

$350 hurts....lol

I had to take my son who got an ear infec and sore throat last week to the drs and I didnt even have one......I wound up taking him to the cvs clinic in town for $74 (rather than $150 for the visit an $169 for a throat culture at the local med center in town) to find out that I could have gone thru ghi (they accept it) go figure....but can't use them for all our medical needs....

Has anyone found drs out there? Looking for a pediatrician, allergist, gen practioner/fam dr, pain mgmt dr.......

or has everyone switched.......if so who did you go with...

thanks in advance

Suzanne
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary