Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2015, 07:54 AM

109 posts, read 121,044 times

Advertisements

Hi - to all listing agents and sellers,

How is the showing feedback shared by listing agents? Is it an email that is forwarded to you by your agent, or is it showing time or is it some other way where the sellers can directly read the feedback ?

Just wanted to know the latest way of sharing feedback ?Does the listing agent follow up if a buyer had feedback that they might be interested ? Check where these buyers are in their process of home buying and if the listing is still on their list?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2015, 12:11 PM

Anyone?

Old 05-27-2015, 12:33 PM

4,577 posts, read 5,667,145 times
We use ShowingSuite. It pulls the showing from our SUPRA log, and sends out a request to the showing agent for feedback three times. We customize the questions, and we can choose whether or not the client gets a copy of the feedback. (Usually yes, but occasionally we have a client who is too sensitive and gets upset with every negative feedback, or one who really doesn't care.) We can also manually enter feedback we get directly from the agent (if we have talked to them directly) to keep our feedback updated

Old 05-27-2015, 01:31 PM

5,847 posts, read 6,188,490 times
My house has been on the market for about 3 weeks. The feedback I get is via email, forwarded to me by my listing agent. I'm not sure I get it for every showing, but about 2/3 of them. Usually has the look of a pretty form letter email, and limited to just a few sentences. At least that's what I've seen so far.

Old 05-29-2015, 05:45 AM

Thanks! I was worried that since we have signed on dual agency , our listing agent might be waiting for his own buyer to get double commission. Its human nature! The feedback that I get is great...but we kind of back to a cul-de-sac which in turn backs to a road. It is an excellent location since its close to the highway and shopping, number one schools. I do get showings nut no offers yet in 15 days. Dropped the price already and if we drop again might show us as desperate.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:05 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
When I sold my place last summer, my agent used a showing service which generated an email survey to the buyer's agent. She forwarded those to me as she got them.

Not sure where you are located but 15 days without an offer doesn't sound terrible, esp. when last weekend was a holiday. If your agent thinks you are priced right, hang in there for a while longer.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:16 AM

5,662 posts, read 10,745,652 times
We use Showingtime here (a company that buyer agents use to schedule showing appointments) and the system automatically prompts the agent by email to complete a standard or customized feedback form following the showing. There are many other companies that do the same thing. Unfortunately, some agents won't bother filling out the electronic form no matter how simple it might be so your agent may not always have something to send. And, sometimes the feedback isn't worth the time to read it.

I wouldn't worry about 15 days, even in a hot market. It only takes one right buyer and sometimes that can take a while. If you are priced accurately, you will get an offer. If other properties go under contract and they are priced about the same and they are truly comparable, then your agent needs to start digging to find out why yours was passed over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate