Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 07:07 PM

11,230 posts, read 9,328,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
More to the point is that we can't do it for you (well, those who might be willing)...
without knowing some pertinent details most/all of which have been mentioned in previous posts.
Previous in this thread plus the other threads where they've already been led a merry chase.
If I spend multiple months researching the best combination of location and property type for investment potential that could later be converted into a retirement property, why should I give the fruits of my labor for free to Sumgai on the internet that I don't know from Adam? Any information coming from less than that kind of time and effort spent will be worthless.

If you want to HIRE someone to research this question for you, there are numerous experienced real estate agents and real estate investors who post here, who would probably be willing to either do the research for an hourly rate, or refer you to someone who could take on that project. Once you find out what the hourly rate would be, you will probably decide to do your own research.

OP, are you still reading? Please read the above and then act accordingly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2018, 08:42 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,219,510 times
Oh, NOW we find out that he's got a $350K cap ... and a $100K preference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate