Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2008, 04:49 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times

Advertisements

Thanks Tambre and Lorriem. I'll let y'all know how it went.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:19 PM

336 posts, read 864,490 times
TexasGirl...that is such good news... Just have to have faith in it. Keep us on the up and up on how things go.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:30 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Default SHOWING tomorrow-sort of...

A realtor called my realtor and wants to "preview" our home tomorrow at 11am!!
Painter-isn't your showing at 11am too tommorow??LOL!
So, here's the deal. The couple lives in Florida,wants a "summer" home and LOVES our home....out of all in the develpment......suppposedly the client will be flying in in a week or so, but wants to see some more pics so the realtor will be coming tomorrow.............. maybe pics of the basement and our 3 bathrooms?? maybe more of the yard and neighborhood???

Question.
Do I stay or do I go SINCE the clients won't be seeing it..I would NEVER stick around if the clients were coming!!

Nervous...but I said a prayer to St. Theresa *all the catholics may know who she is...and I swear ,praying to her works! We've had NO calls or emails in over 2 months...so this is a good sign at least!!!

This is at least good news!!
TEXAS HEART-good luck on your showing and Painter and to anyone else I missed.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:07 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
So, here's the deal. The couple lives in Florida,wants a "summer" home and LOVES our home....out of all in the develpment......suppposedly the client will be flying in in a week or so, but wants to see some more pics so the realtor will be coming tomorrow.............. maybe pics of the basement and our 3 bathrooms?? maybe more of the yard and neighborhood???

Question.
Do I stay or do I go SINCE the clients won't be seeing it..I would NEVER stick around if the clients were coming!!

Nervous...but I said a prayer to St. Theresa *all the catholics may know who she is...and I swear ,praying to her works! We've had NO calls or emails in over 2 months...so this is a good sign at least!!!

Wow, such a cool way to find a buyer. I don't see why you can't be there if you just stay out of the realtor's way when he/she is taking pics. You could probably be an asset, and be able to answer questions about utilities, etc. Good Luck NJsocks!

Old 10-09-2008, 07:50 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Wow, such a cool way to find a buyer. I don't see why you can't be there if you just stay out of the realtor's way when he/she is taking pics. You could probably be an asset, and be able to answer questions about utilities, etc. Good Luck NJsocks!

Hey Tambre!
thanks for the kind words!! I was thinking the same thing? Maybe hang a bit if she has any questions so she can go back to her clients with more info!
Stay tuned.....

Old 10-09-2008, 08:03 PM

79 posts, read 144,500 times
Default Here I am!!

Hello All,
I'm still here Been in Vancouver 7 weeks today and it's taken awhile to get settled. The move it self was a *itch. The moving company bailed on us the morning of the move Can't even begin to tell you how stressful that was! Thanks so much for asking about me. We've been looking for a home to buy and have been coming up empty. Now we're considering having a house built. Seems like a lot of work and would really just like to buy one and get settled now but have not seen many we like in a neighborhood close to my sister. Have made a few offers but owners weren't willing to "play ball". It's definitely different being on the "buying" end. Congrats to all of you under contract, and sending fairy dust to those of you still on the market. Will try to keep up and post more often.
~Michele~

Old 10-09-2008, 08:28 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
WOW, So many lookers coming in to a bunch of us, so exciting!!! 11 a.m. is the magic number. Hopefully we will all have offers on the table by MoNdaY. That would be just to wonderful. So I am sharing the dust, mojo, prayers and wishes.

My neighbor stopped by and told me there was someone looking at the house while I was out, just pulled in and sat in the drive. Then they left and came back afew minutes later and stopped at the sign out front, who knows maybe I will get 2 lookers!

Old 10-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
WOW, So many lookers coming in to a bunch of us, so exciting!!! 11 a.m. is the magic number. Hopefully we will all have offers on the table by MoNdaY. That would be just to wonderful. So I am sharing the dust, mojo, prayers and wishes.

My neighbor stopped by and told me there was someone looking at the house while I was out, just pulled in and sat in the drive. Then they left and came back afew minutes later and stopped at the sign out front, who knows maybe I will get 2 lookers!
This is definitely good news. Sending the mojo/dust and prayers your way as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

Question.

I think you would be an asset to be there to answer questions for the realtor. I suggest you stick around and answer questions and point out your home qualities! Good luck to you also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykesfamily View Post
TexasGirl...that is such good news... Just have to have faith in it. Keep us on the up and up on how things go.
Thanks sykesfamily. I will keep you posted. I'm really hoping St. Joe listened to our "heart to heart" talk today

Old 10-10-2008, 12:40 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,002 times
Texas and njsocks,
I hope y'all get good offers from your showings.

Painter,
Wow. A possible second showing. Sounds promising.

njsocks,
As others have said, I think I'd stick around to if it's just the realtor to answer questions.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:07 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Morning all and good news out there for some.

NJSocks-yes stay and answer any questions.

Painter-are those the butterflies????

Texas-pixie dust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate