Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 11:15 AM

486 posts, read 984,253 times

Advertisements

Aww, Thanks Stoy, I'm not leaving for 2 more days though. I guess I'm just hyphed! hehe. Hey I love the backyard!!

Old 06-30-2009, 12:18 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times
morning peeps!
HDL - you have us all squirmming here....I know you won the biggest ever lottery and are going to buy all our houses!!! I knew IT!!! for you, special price

stoy
- I need to call that chiro and tell him to get cracking LOL Love your yard, especially the rocks for edging.The only way to get them here is pay like $25,000 a pound. Oh you are lucky for the rain too, here things wilt no matter what.

NJ zoo sounds like fun, go early Yes little day trips are a lot of fun...usually cheaper using your home as base! Oh yes- send me some of that energy from your running!

JOY LOVE the PEEP show!! that was a good'un...I can pretty much bet there are regular Peekers at camp...(hey y'all!) Oh I used to 'open' presents too, quite the little detective is I was we must be related if you are insane, I am too

GF San diego sounds nice- visited there when D lived there couple of yrs ago. didn't do a whole lot- went to dog beach, the aircraft carrier, Balboa- I love architecture and gardens, mostly relaxed- 2nd trip was to see new grand
Have fun there- we never travel for fun- always usually wind up being to see family....and that isn't always fun LOL
Oh BTW, care to share where you are looking for a house? we have several peeps up around NY....

Old 06-30-2009, 12:23 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Stoy, loving pictures of your yard, just beautiful...

Old 06-30-2009, 12:44 PM

heard these folks were a playing Happy Birthday..for MoonlightCellist TODAY

Old 06-30-2009, 12:46 PM

BTW- For all our newbies and others
I have a blog with birthdays on it- if you would like to have your name, birthdate, AND even where you live & where you want to go added to it, please let me know!!!!!!!!!

we try to remember them

Old 06-30-2009, 01:04 PM

The house I made the offer on is in the Schuylerville/Pelham Bay section of the Bronx (This is still Pelham bay, no clue why they have two names for this area, but it's the southern tip of about a 3rd of a mile in Pelham Bay, where it meets with Throgs Neck). I've been looking all over Pelham Bay, Pelham Gardens, Morris Park and parts of Westchester Village. (All in the Bronx County) When people think of NYC, they think of tall buildings and lots of people. That's true for the most part, but all the above mentioned areas are like subburbs within the city. That's why this process is so aggravating. too many people looking for the same.

About San Diego, from my last trip in Feb 2009 I have a ton of Balboa Park pics! I love the architecture! We're hoping to spend Independance day at the beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
morning peeps!
GF San diego sounds nice- visited there when D lived there couple of yrs ago. didn't do a whole lot- went to dog beach, the aircraft carrier, Balboa- I love architecture and gardens, mostly relaxed- 2nd trip was to see new grand
Have fun there- we never travel for fun- always usually wind up being to see family....and that isn't always fun LOL
Oh BTW, care to share where you are looking for a house? we have several peeps up around NY....

Old 06-30-2009, 01:07 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Stoy so peaceful and beautiful.

Mr. L's still a resident and they have been wonderful. The doc called last night and is concerned with his depression so put him on Paxil. I got there about 8AM and he kept snoozing. The nurses were concerned as to his not eating so they sent the dietician and we worked out a plan of what appeals to him now. His lunch came with oatmeal, fruit, juice, pudding and a choc. shake,

I have a sinus headache and waiting for the Tylenol to kick in.

NJ I love Cape May Zoo-best kept secret in NJ!

Old 06-30-2009, 01:10 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gf1025 View Post
The house I made the offer on is in the Schuylerville/Pelham Bay section of the Bronx (This is still Pelham bay, no clue why they have two names for this area, but it's the southern tip of about a 3rd of a mile in Pelham Bay, where it meets with Throgs Neck). I've been looking all over Pelham Bay, Pelham Gardens, Morris Park and parts of Westchester Village. (All in the Bronx County) When people think of NYC, they think of tall buildings and lots of people. That's true for the most part, but all the above mentioned areas are like subburbs within the city. That's why this process is so aggravating. too many people looking for the same.

About San Diego, from my last trip in Feb 2009 I have a ton of Balboa Park pics! I love the architecture! We're hoping to spend Independance day at the beach.
Exactly where my mother was born-Throggs Neck/Pelham.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Exactly where my mother was born-Throggs Neck/Pelham.
WOW, Small WORLD!!

Old 06-30-2009, 02:25 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Hey All, I got on earlier today and it (CD) would nOt let me post! Wrote out this long post to everyone and then it said I had to be registered! Would not take my password, name nothing, Whats up with that?? Just me? Thought I really got a smack down for some insane thing I posted, lol!
Now I will just say HI to everyone, but Lacey I am so so sorry about Mr L, prayers still going out for both of you!
Had a super busy morning, car repair shop, plumbers supply shop, breakfast with both kids and then to the dentist for dd to have a wisdom tooth cut out. Dd is not feeling to well now, has a sore sore throat from it.
Have to tell you about a neighbors puppy I got to see this a.m., this is the cutest dang thing! It is a mutt but it has a white body with a brindle blanket and then the ears are exactly 1/2 brindle, oh and blue eyes! OM gosh, it almost and I say almost came home with me! It still has that sweet puppy breath and oh no oh no can't talk myself into it.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate