Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 08:07 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times

Advertisements

Thanks Dogmom, Only wierd happens here so you may be right, gosh I hope so... Tell ya there is nothing I hate more than waiting on anything be it a person, event or dinner, lol....

Oh I did find out about the last guy who was so gunho...his ex wife has him back into court and his assets are frozen now. They said he is still interested tho, lol, maybe for the ex?

Old 06-09-2010, 08:44 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,087 times
fingers still crossed, Painter!
i am so mad. we still have not received our tax refund that was mailed end of March. according to their website was due to us by yesterday and i coudlnt get any other info. So today website gives me new # to call, and after 45 min. was told there were 2 errors, 1 was corrected, the other (whatever it is, she wouldnt tell me) is being sent to referral dept or something. so they will contact us within 30 days!! why wasnt i contacted when the error was found??!!
at least my husband was cleaning while i was on the phone

Old 06-09-2010, 09:43 AM

1,320 posts, read 3,702,233 times
Appears I am over the last hurrdle. Appraisers said ok, movers packing Friday, moving Monday, closing 4pm THIS upcoming Tuesday. I can't believe it is finally happening. Won't get too excited until closing.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:57 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,678 times
Congratulations CDCDguy! You're down to the home stretch now. Stoy, that sucks about your tax refund.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:08 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,128 times
busy=trying to choose fence installer
CD- wow that was fast!!!
Painter- maybe he will call back...will be funny if you say, sorry SOLD
Stoy that is NUTS- I really liked doing it online this yr- had to do the one I figured out & fill in,the federal e file thing...., but it caught one minor thing and alerted me before the final acceptance
GEESH I hope you hear & get it soon
Tambre how is Alice & other mama moos

hope hubby is up to going out, I just don't want to do kitchen duty ...love to cook & create, but hate it too, go figure

later

Old 06-09-2010, 05:42 PM

Think DH and i are making chicken francaise, my favorite! Tambre, yeah, we do have very similiar tastes, the couch is exactly what we both want, no compromise!
ugh, i will be P#$ed, remember how our acct messed up the address sending it out to us? if that's the problem!! but then again, it's an easy problem!
CD, yeah for you, ending so quickly!
finished trim in LR today, and finishing 3rd bedroom. will post a pic when we're done. it's turning out cute.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:04 PM

ok, no pic, DH still has ladder outside that window painting the trim.
nothing else going on, everyone else?
CD, i hope you stick around once you move!!

Old 06-10-2010, 08:54 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,128 times
bummy day- did decide on the fence- about 3 weeks out

Yeah CDCD you should come regale us with tales of singleness lol and life as a renter

Stoy, what kind of sofa did you pick? and the colors?? We have the leather, but I would love an upholstered reading chair someday
how do you make chicken francaise???

Tambre- you closer to Springfield or KC?? which one has interesting stuff to do

be back

Old 06-11-2010, 08:10 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
Morning out there! I dont know if I have ever tried chicken francaise...might have to look that one up.
You know I have the leather too..dogs and all but I have always wanted a denim sofa, lol. Dont know why but maybe next time around. Actually I saw a sectional which I am not a fan of on hg color show the other day...loved it. It had a southeastern feel to it mixed with a contempory style, wood trimmed frame, a dark brown leather body and the cushions were a tan suade. It was smaller than most sectionals which is why I would consider this one, not liking the big over stuffed ones of the 90s. Then again with my boys I probably should get a sofa wrapped in plastic or just go with PVC out door furniture!
Now you all know that 4 out of 5 posters sell and never return...then there is me the only one left selling so I will be around ... left alone..........HELLOOOOO out there....

Old 06-11-2010, 08:12 AM

Cma, it's actually very easy, i even help . flatten out chicken breasts. dip in egg then flour (mixed with salt and pepper) fry in a little oil both sides. after all the chicken is done, in the same pan, throw in sliced lemons, 6 or so. brown both sides. then add juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 cup chicken broth, with a pat of butter dipped in flour. just a couple of minutes to cook and thicken, then put chicken back in on one side just to reheat. and eat!
the couches are in a choc brown leather look fabric. hard to describe, but soft not shiny like leather. and pillows have a slate blue and rust color southwest look. hopefully here in 3 weeks and will show a pic. oh and the couch is simple looking, with grommets just going along bottom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate