Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 08:18 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,745,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
I see what you're saying, but I have to say, I have NEVER seen a woman with pumped up lips that I thought looked good and not scary.
It's easy to notice the overdone and botched jobs, be they breasts, lips, face lifts, whatever. The well done stuff is just not noticeable--I mean, you notice the woman's pretty face or figure, but you don't instantly know it's enhanced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 08:25 AM

548 posts, read 1,480,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It's easy to notice the overdone and botched jobs, be they breasts, lips, face lifts, whatever. The well done stuff is just not noticeable--I mean, you notice the woman's pretty face or figure, but you don't instantly know it's enhanced.
Exactly!

Whenever a new friend compliments me on my breasts (lol), I always tell her they've been enhanced. No one needs to compare theirs to mine and feel inferior about what they have. Every single person has been shocked (and relieved) to find out that I've had breast augmentation. Maybe they're shocked because it seems like something a nice girl wouldn't do. And maybe it's because they're a larger, but natural looking size.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:34 AM

48,575 posts, read 34,956,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle77 View Post
Exactly!

Whenever a new friend compliments me on my breasts (lol), I always tell her they've been enhanced. No one needs to compare theirs to mine and feel inferior about what they have. Every single person has been shocked (and relieved) to find out that I've had breast augmentation. Maybe they're shocked because it seems like something a nice girl wouldn't do. And maybe it's because they're a larger, but natural looking size.

You're obviously a totally cool chick - I think that's awesome. My friends and I are that way - if we get a compliment on something we'll share the secret. For me it's usually my hair - which has been Brazilian Straightened - I'll give the name and number of my guy. /lol You gotta help a sister out.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:36 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,745,726 times
What's Brazilian straightening? The only "Brazilian" I've know involves hair removal, and I don't think you mean that.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You're obviously a totally cool chick - I think that's awesome. My friends and I are that way - if we get a compliment on something we'll share the secret. For me it's usually my hair - which has been Brazilian Straightened - I'll give the name and number of my guy. /lol You gotta help a sister out.

I tried the Brazillian straightening once. It cost me $500 and did make my hair silkier. It still took me forever to actually straighten it though, which was dissapointing. For that kind of money I didn't want to have to do any work.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:52 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,439,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonRedline08 View Post
My dad always said to find one that looks good when they wake up in the morning.
goodluck with that

Old 06-16-2010, 08:55 AM

A bad botox job is the lowest of the low, once sat near a lady on a boat with this. Of course I didn't point it out my GF did, it looked hideous.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
goodluck with that
I know plenty of girls who look the same first thing in the morning as they do later in the day. And plenty who don't though, too.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:58 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,398,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
What's Brazilian straightening? The only "Brazilian" I've know involves hair removal, and I don't think you mean that.

If I'm not mistaken, they put chemicals in the hair to make them straight for a long time.
My hair is naturally wavy, but I'm hesitant to do any kind of straightening, Japanese or Brazilian. I prefer blow-drying and flat-ironing instead.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle77 View Post
I know plenty of girls who look the same first thing in the morning as they do later in the day. And plenty who don't though, too.
Was only joking around, its actually often a sign of good health for those who look the same, a much desirable trait in my book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships