Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 07:00 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlraven View Post
As a man, I dont fall into this category AT ALL. But, why are men fascinated with women who are mostly made up to LOOK better. I mean, come on... you guys are attracted to paint, plastic, silicone and even fake hair, nails, eye color, height, and who knows what else. I, for one, find breast implants to be not only so very obvious, but absolutely a turn off. It's like going into a jewelry store, looking at all the beautiful diamonds and gold, only to come home and find out what you got is cubic zirconia and fools gold. Or looking at all those commercials on TV about Applebees or TGI Fridays or anywhere else, and what you get is like...is this the same thing I saw on the TV? We say tattoos on a woman is like graffitti on the Mona Lisa, but implants... I'll pass on that, thank you very much!
Doesn't all that indicate "high maintenance"? By the way, would you say reconstructive surgery would be acceptable? Or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 07:10 PM

52,274 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I stated previously on this forum that I'm not a big fan of the breast implants, but if a woman feels like she wants to do it for herself, especially, then cool.

I do notice however that the women with the fakes ones seem to be the first ones to whip them out to show them off to people.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:15 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlraven View Post
As a man, I dont fall into this category AT ALL. But, why are men fascinated with women who are mostly made up to LOOK better. I mean, come on... you guys are attracted to paint, plastic, silicone and even fake hair, nails, eye color, height, and who knows what else. I, for one, find breast implants to be not only so very obvious, but absolutely a turn off. It's like going into a jewelry store, looking at all the beautiful diamonds and gold, only to come home and find out what you got is cubic zirconia and fools gold. Or looking at all those commercials on TV about Applebees or TGI Fridays or anywhere else, and what you get is like...is this the same thing I saw on the TV? We say tattoos on a woman is like graffitti on the Mona Lisa, but implants... I'll pass on that, thank you very much!
Because men are naturally prone to the love good ratios on women.

And for most women, that is only achievable through smoke and mirrors and/or plastic surgery.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:16 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I stated previously on this forum that I'm not a big fan of the breast implants, but if a woman feels like she wants to do it for herself, especially, then cool.

I do notice however that the women with the fakes ones seem to be the first ones to whip them out to show them off to people.
A woman, with the exception of reconstructive surgery or because of being absolutely flat-chested, will get breast implants "for herself" right after you start going to co-ed baby showers because "you love tasting baby food"!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:16 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Lucky me, I love my physical self as-is. I look in the mirror and I am 90% satisfied. I hope that never changes!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:20 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
I just wonder why pick on women? Men use gel, hairspray, go to a stylist, do manicures, get botox, use steroids to get muscles. Lets be fair, and say that women are not the only ones going cosmetic.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:22 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I just wonder why pick on women? Men use gel, hairspray, go to a stylist, do manicures, get botox, use steroids to get muscles. Lets be fair, and say that women are not the only ones going cosmetic.
Not this old boy dear!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:24 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Not this old boy dear!
I don't have implants either.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:25 PM

213 posts, read 416,783 times
Most people regardless of male or female prefer natural beauty whenever possible. For example, I think most men would agree that Pamela Anderson, who is very made up, is not as attractive as natural beauty Kelly Brook.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:26 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I don't have implants either.
I'd have to shave my chest so you gals could see em anyway!LOL.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships