Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 09:37 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times

Advertisements

^I admit it sounds a little strange but I've also been around long enough to know that fact can be stranger than fiction; meaning, we don't know his story. We just know a very few minor details here. Not enough to even make a safe assumption on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2010, 09:45 AM

34 posts, read 36,121 times
you can tell her "i can do anything for you". best wishes for you!

Old 07-03-2010, 09:52 AM

10 posts, read 64,981 times
I know about her mother, father, sister and brother in law and her nieces that all reside where she does in her home state. All of her other relatives live several states away where their summer home is located but not necessarily is the same city or county. These family members have been talked about but with such a large family it's hard to recall all the specifics. I know where the summer home is But it is a large state and skimming every newspaper online and reading every obit seems a bit excessive to me considering there are over 50 + newspapers in that state. I didn't realize knowing a mother's maiden name was a prerequisite for falling in love with someone. We contact a lot through text messages at times but spend plenty of time on the phone as well... but when she is headed out the door to do things with family often she sends a text to say : Hey I'm headed out to eat with the family and I'll call you when I get home" or if she wants to drop a line while out with them she texts saying "miss you". Its a quick and simple way to contact someone that does not come across as rude to her family instead of walking away from the dinner table to talk on the phone. I realize a minor as my details in this post are it might sound strange but I know plenty about where she is and who she is with but considering her reunion last week was going to be attended by over 250 people there is no way to know each and every aspect of her extended family.

Last edited by Perrislove; 07-03-2010 at 10:06 AM..

Old 07-03-2010, 12:24 PM

After rereading all the posts there was a lot of good advice here...I'm glad I found the site. I am still pacing but trying to slow my roll a bit as stated before... It's about her and her family not me at this time. While it does not make it any easier missing her it is a good mantra to keep repeating to myself. The last few days have been rough for me but no where near how rough and hectic things have been for her I imagine. True I have worried about the future but I am glad I didn't call or send messages asking about those things as I knew better than to do that. Thanks again for the replies.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:21 PM

Default Update

I just received a message from her so all is well. Thanks

Last edited by Perrislove; 07-03-2010 at 02:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships