Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 06:54 AM

7 posts, read 22,095 times

Advertisements

Its crazy !! about 10 years into this marriage and 3 kids later ,, he cheats !!and has a baby with this loose looser !! well,, this is my 3rd time to try and find a faithful partner !!! So much for that !! By this time in my life ,, with 3 kids to raise and he is the father of my 3 kids and he is a good dad to them,and I gave up !! sunk my self into my work,, now my kids are almost grown . He makes no money ,, he will be paying child support into his 70's !! now at my age ,, kids raised,, are there any faithful men out there ?? I think not !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2007, 07:24 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,210,483 times
Of course there are but let's face it we sometimes just choose the wrong one. Why stay with someone you can't trust? You deserve better than that.. You should take some time to find yourself. I had never lived alone until I became a widow and I now like being alone, although with all my animals I don't think I am every really alone. I do have a boyfriend now and have had several during the past few years but not 'the one'
You have to be sure not to let your heart rule over what you know you deserve

Old 06-23-2007, 08:53 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,540,413 times
Just "Take a Louisville Slugger to both headlights..."

Old 06-23-2007, 09:12 AM

6,044 posts, read 24,098,308 times
There are plenty of faithful men...if you have been in relationships with three men who have cheated on you, it sounds like you are attracted to troublesome men.

Would I stay married? If it were my husband, yes, I would do everything I could to make things work. However that may not be the right decision for you.

Old 06-23-2007, 09:28 AM

1,501 posts, read 5,682,285 times
If he makes no money, well just another mouth to feed anyways.
Save yourself (speaking both figuratively and literally) and dump the waste.
Focus on your kids. Just subtract the big dependant and it will be easier to provide for the kids as well.
Why provide for four kids when you didn't even give birth to the biggest one (him)? Best wishes.

Old 06-23-2007, 09:30 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Default are there any faithful men out there ?? I think not !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icare View Post
Its crazy !! about 10 years into this marriage and 3 kids later ,, he cheats !!and has a baby with this loose looser !! well,, this is my 3rd time to try and find a faithful partner !!! So much for that !! By this time in my life ,, with 3 kids to raise and he is the father of my 3 kids and he is a good dad to them,and I gave up !! sunk my self into my work,, now my kids are almost grown . He makes no money ,, he will be paying child support into his 70's !! now at my age ,, kids raised,, are there any faithful men out there ?? I think not !!!!
Think agian, 30 years and never cheated and never will. No I wouldn't tolerate cheating

Last edited by Roaddog; 06-23-2007 at 09:40 AM..

Old 06-23-2007, 09:56 AM

283 posts, read 1,384,651 times
yeah my father cheated on my mother after 31yrs. I wouldn't stay married but she wants to get back with him. Everybody is different. But I wish people weren't accepting of any cheating.

Old 06-23-2007, 10:06 AM

45 posts, read 209,997 times
I believe every one deserves a second chance. If my husband cheated I would probably give him a second chance. If he does it again his bags will be at
the door. Fathering another child I wouldn't be able to handle so eventually
we will break up.

Old 06-23-2007, 10:13 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,331,418 times
I am sorry u have had to suffer with this man's poor choices. I know it cannot be easy... sounds like u r well rid of this guy. But, don't lose hope...there are some faithful guys out there and some good ones too. Just keep your eyes and your mind open so when the right one comes along u will be able to see him and receive him.

Old 06-23-2007, 10:22 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,275,975 times
Icare -

I wouldn't and didn't, although everyone in town knew what was going on but me. It was a second marriage, I had decided just say no to men.....and along came #3 on a blind date arranged by my sister so I would have a gardening buddy. 45, never been married, no children - took to my two boys although they were teens and should have been locked in a closet - and he has been there every day of this world for me. I am truly humbled when I think of how fortunate I have been, but I was prepared to live my life out as a single and I was okay with that once the shock and the initial heartbreak was over.

So I'm having trouble following the timeline...is the cheating a recent occurrence, or a recent discovery? He's the father of your kids, who are almost grown, but 10 years into the marriage he cheated....so have you been staying with him for ANOTHER 10 years or something?

Sorry, it's Saturday morning and I'm slow to go!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships