Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 05:49 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,445,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Well, glad we could help!
Thanks....LOL...knew sooner or later you would "pop" up, when I needed you most!!! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2007, 05:54 PM

550 posts, read 2,828,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingBack2PA View Post
I just had to use this thread, to vent and release some frustration and steam.
Huh, I feel a bit better now.....
Hey, that is why I posted! It is a vent and feel good thread, I should have named it that!

It does make it feel a bit better doesn't it? Your husband should be shooken and tied to a tree until he smartens up. That is RUDE. That is the bad thing about fights, they can sometimes lead to saying things that should be kept in ones head!
I told my hubby that he needs to lighten up and not be so damn crabby all the time. Not a nice thing to say and was TOTALLY the wrong place to say it but I can't take it back.
Fights can be so hurtful.
Sorry you are having a crappy time. At least you can come on here and vent so please, don't feel you are invading my thread!

Old 06-29-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Where are you going on holiday? Maybe it WILL BE worth it?

When I worked in NY I almost didn't want to take vacations. There was so much to do before and after (at work itself) and I was petrified of what I would be coming back to, that I usually ended up just going for 4 or 5 day weekends but very frequently.

I have another idea for you. Hire someone! Let them do the routine cleaning and cooking and laundry and you dedicate your time to having everything you will need for a comfortable trip, and you'll come back home to a nice clean house!

No?????
We are going over to the island to stay at my moms for 3 days (that was my plan, not his!) and then to Zebellows (I have no idea how to spell that!) for just over a week. We have to drive up a logging road for a few hours to get there. It is on the open ocean side of the island so should have some pretty spectacular views.
It is worth all the work and for the most part I enjoy taking care of my family. I am just wound like a snare drum right now.

I may have to get a cleaning lady if things keep going the way they are, thanks for the idea!

Old 06-29-2007, 07:07 PM
MB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoe View Post
Hey, that is why I posted! It is a vent and feel good thread, I should have named it that!

It does make it feel a bit better doesn't it? Your husband should be shooken and tied to a tree until he smartens up. That is RUDE. That is the bad thing about fights, they can sometimes lead to saying things that should be kept in ones head!
I told my hubby that he needs to lighten up and not be so damn crabby all the time. Not a nice thing to say and was TOTALLY the wrong place to say it but I can't take it back.
Fights can be so hurtful.
Sorry you are having a crappy time. At least you can come on here and vent so please, don't feel you are invading my thread!
Huh...so true, my friend, so true
If you wouldn't had started this thread, I would have had to think of one..mh......mh.......
And, I was so Pee'd off a couple of hours ago, I would have named the thread "Why does my dh have to be such an A-HOLE sometimes???" LOL
So, thank's...you guys saved me.....

Old 06-29-2007, 07:30 PM

I just talked to mine. It didn't go well! He is at work probably thinking I am at home sitting around doing nothing! He is coming home in 2 hours. I don't have time to fight with him but from our phone conversation that may be what happens!

We don't fight very often any more but this one isn't letting up. I just can't say sorry.
Bang head on wall right about now.
If he doesn't like my mood or facial expressions right now then stay away from me!
I can't be that bad, the kids are fine around me.

Gosh, I may be on here later venting even more! Ah well, it's better to vent then to say stuff I don't mean.
Wish me luck! and thanks everyone for listening, it really does help.

Old 06-29-2007, 08:12 PM
MB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoe View Post
I just talked to mine. It didn't go well! He is at work probably thinking I am at home sitting around doing nothing! He is coming home in 2 hours. I don't have time to fight with him but from our phone conversation that may be what happens!

We don't fight very often any more but this one isn't letting up. I just can't say sorry.
Bang head on wall right about now.
If he doesn't like my mood or facial expressions right now then stay away from me!
I can't be that bad, the kids are fine around me.

Gosh, I may be on here later venting even more! Ah well, it's better to vent then to say stuff I don't mean.
Wish me luck! and thanks everyone for listening, it really does help.
Not talking to mine....Ice age type of thing.
It's better that way, because one word, and I will blow up again like a TnT barrel.
Just want to be left alone, and stew.....LOL.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya..... (((fingers crossed)))
I would just go to bed, exactly what I am doing right now.
I can "escape" in my dreams......

Old 07-01-2007, 05:17 AM

62 posts, read 300,060 times
sounds like your hubby has things just the way he wants them and he wants you to not complain and do everything. Have a few things unprepared and not go perfectly and tell him you forgot or just didn't have time. When my friend's hubby didn't seem to appreciate all the hard work she did around the house, gardening, cooking, cleaning, and working outside the home she went on strike. It worked but she was able to do that for a few months. Her house wasn't clean, but the message got through that she was doing everything. Things are a lot better with her hubby now.

Old 07-01-2007, 05:29 PM

464 posts, read 753,995 times
I've been known to go on strike, because I just can't do it all. He loves to say but you are super woman. And yes I have not packed some of his stuff because instead of playing the kids PlayStation with them not just him but all of them should be helping me.
Good Luck hope you have a fun vacation.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:37 PM

104 posts, read 311,326 times
Wow! I too am doing all the packing and preparation for a vacation with no help from the hubby. I know that come the day we are supposed to leave all he will have to do is get in the car. He has no idea what is involved when you are renting a beach house where you have to bring sheets, towels, food, toilet paper - everything! I started 4 days before we leave to get it all done. It makes me so mad that he doesn't have a clue because then he is also not as appreciative as I would like. He just looks at all the stuff and says, "Wow, what's all that for?" I want to knock him out often.
Now, with that said - I am a control freak and I know that anything he may try to do would not be to my liking anyway. I'm pretty sure he has learned over the last 15 years to just stay out of my way when I'm on a mission. So really, it's my fault. He gets in trouble for not doing anything but also for doing things wrong. You gotta feel bad for the guy! I often tell my friends that I married Paris Hilton. "Do everything wrong so they don't ask you to do it again". I swear that's my husband. On a nice note he is a very sweet man with a big heart and a good provider so we need to ask ourselves, don't we really prefer to do it ourselves anyway? That way when you get there, it will be the way you wanted it in the first place!

Old 07-04-2007, 07:52 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,381,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
You are so correct ...

Ladies nearly every married man out there loves his wife, and nearly every married man out there is driven insane by their wife. So don't think it's only one way ...

Why do men died first .... it's because they want too.
Thats funny because it's true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships