Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 03:25 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
Thanks everyone! No computer where I'm going tonight, so I'll be back tomorrow to tally the votes and see what the verdict is.

I hope I can make it where I'm going without having to beat all the men off.
Girl, if you're going to tally the votes, you better make sure you give all the men a fair chance to vote. You won't have a computer where you're going so you might as well make it worth their while.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:59 PM

9,930 posts, read 13,926,048 times

Soulful and haunting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L28CnhmeAD4

Old 10-31-2010, 01:11 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,240,720 times
Quote:
Hi guys! I'm a curvy brunette(natural 36Cs). I drive a convertible red Corvette, with a HOTSTUFF vanity plate. Imagine if I rolled up alongside of you at a light, gave you the once over, and murmured "Woof." Would you be offended?
Yes. Anyone with a HOTSTUFF vanity plate, let alone on a convertible, is a db.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:22 PM

Maybe you're just not good at reading between the lines.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:50 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,240,720 times
Quote:
Maybe you're just not good at reading between the lines.
I didn't bother to read through this thread, so perhaps the punchline has been revealed, but a buxom woman driving a convertible "woofing" conjures up an image of a Southern Californian transvestite going through a mid-life crisis.

I'll play along, though. First off, convertibles are not a turn on for me. Vanity plates that reveal what the owner thinks of him/herself neither. I'm just not into symbols of status or virility.

I'm also not a breast man, although I do enjoy viewing cleavage. Honestly, big breasts are kind of gross, as they just tend to flop around more than anything.

I knew two girls when I was younger who had humongous breasts, yet skinny hips/legs. One even had a small head. Both looked weird as their bodies were out of proportion with their chest size. Never seemed to stop them from getting dates, though.

So, you mention being curvy. What does that mean? Marilyn Monroe? Or Mo' nique?

Also the "woofing". I'd probably laugh if this actually happened, regardless of hot the woman was. If it was a meow or purr on the other hand....

Old 11-09-2010, 11:49 AM

I met a guy outside the PigglyWiggly yesterday. He had a young(about 9 mos. old), large black and white female dog. He said he didn't know what breed she was, but he thought she was part border collie. Looked like a she wolf to me. At least part anyway. She seemed to want to go with me instead.

K-Luv: Are you hinting that I might be fat? I assure you, I am not. I mean old school "curvy." Like Marilyn, Bridget, or Wonder Woman. Only, I'm not tall. This woman is the same height as I am. In fact, we could be twins.

http://images.easyart.com/i/prints/r...s-BC-15761.jpg

Last edited by saucywench; 11-09-2010 at 12:00 PM..

Old 11-09-2010, 12:32 PM

41 posts, read 129,716 times
Quote:
Hi guys! I'm a curvy brunette(natural 36Cs). I drive a convertible red Corvette, with a HOTSTUFF vanity plate. Imagine if I rolled up alongside of you at a light, gave you the once over, and murmured "Woof." Would you be offended?
Since this would never happen to me in a million years, I would not be offended. Shocked, but not offended.

Old 11-09-2010, 03:48 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,307,005 times
Quote:
Quote:
I met a guy outside the PigglyWiggly yesterday. He had a young(about 9 mos. old), large black and white female dog. He said he didn't know what breed she was, but he thought she was part border collie. Looked like a she wolf to me. At least part anyway. She seemed to want to go with me instead.

K-Luv: Are you hinting that I might be fat? I assure you, I am not. I mean old school "curvy." Like Marilyn, Bridget, or Wonder Woman. Only, I'm not tall. This woman is the same height as I am. In fact, we could be twins.

http://images.easyart.com/i/prints/r...s-BC-15761.jpg

Good Lord! If it was a '63-'67, especially a '66 or '67 with a 427
and looking anything remotely like that pic??? I would DEFINITELY NOT BE OFFENDED! I would howl back and be getting your name and number as fast as I could. More gals should use a approach like yours and they might get somewhere. I could even do tune-ups for you on that! Hey, the curves even match the car! Great taste in wheels always gets you somewhere along with a sense of humor, personality and a bod to match! Ok, I'll stop now, I'm sweating! lol

Old 11-09-2010, 09:46 PM

I think I'm blushing!

Old 11-21-2010, 09:56 AM

Don't know what happened last weekend. I'm guessing everyone was drunk, . . . or touched.

I just got caught in the crossfire.

https://realbikers.com/catalog/images/LoneWolf.jpg (broken link)

Woof!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.