Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2010, 05:58 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,163,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
I know better than to take Roissy's manipulation of statistics as anything more worthy than something to line my birds' cages with. In fact, it's not even worthy of that. I wouldn't wipe me bum with that nonsense, and his followers are just as useless and stupid. Anything else you'd like to vomit up?
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what it looks like to be closed minded and judgmental. Avienne, why are you so bitter and bigoted? Did a man hurt you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
So in one year, 365 days, and provided she only did it with each guy once, she had sex 3 times… that makes her a s!ut?
Considering the self-reported LIFETIME average for women is 3 total, then yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
If this had happened to women, the guys would have been thrown out of school and probably hit with a lawsuit
Good point. This really is a blatant double standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
And whats with peoples "well boys do it too" non sense.

Thats like a grown 40 year old man having sex with a 16 year old and saying "well cougars do it too"
This is an extension of the feminist idealization of women being slutty as though it's somehow "empowering". It's the heart of grrrl power. Another example of this double standard is how if a man commits a vile crime he's a monster and needs to be punished, but if woman commits the same vile crime, she's somehow "ill" and people need to be understanding of her plight. See also: Mary Winkler and all the women that are babykillers. If a man drowned his kids in the bathtub he probably wouldn't even make it to jail, and they'd throw the book at him if he did. If a woman does the same she gets sent to a mental hospital.

Last edited by Nutz76; 10-08-2010 at 06:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2010, 08:30 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,867,031 times
Quote:
Here here. I may only be 30 but I gave up on boys a loooong time ago.

Old 10-08-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Why? Interested?

(sorry if you’re not female, I am just making assumptions hehe!)

I applauded her hooking up with so many hotties (I have seen their faces), not her documenting it.

i am

Old 10-08-2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I don't think she is unattractive at all...but I'm a girl...and a straight one at that.
hubba hubba

Old 10-08-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what it looks like to be closed minded and judgmental. Avienne, why are you so bitter and bigoted? Did a man hurt you?

Considering the self-reported LIFETIME average for women is 3 total, then yes.

Every poll and study is different they go from 3 too 11....and men go from 5 to 20. Speaking as a girl i can tell you most of the time the number we tell boys is lower then what we actually have .

Old 10-08-2010, 09:14 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,276,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
^^^^And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a case of projection from a man so bitter about his failed marriage and relationships that he resorts to "game theory" and the PUA "community"--at his age, no less.

Don't worry about me, Nutzo. I've been in a good relationship for several years, and I've spoken about it here often. I've never had to put effort into meeting good men, nor have I had to turn to washed-up windbags like Roissy, who is in his 40s and still trying to behave like he's 22, for advice on how to get dates or form a relationship.

In contrast, I have never seen a positive post about women from you. Surely if you are such a wonderful, kind, giving, smart, attractive, sexy man, you've attracted equally wonderful, kind, giving, smart, attractive, sexy women and had good relationships. So if you have ever said anything good about women, love, and relationships on C-D, please, by all means, do point us to your eloquence.

Until then, you maintain your position as one of C-D's resident misogynists. Be careful whose advice you follow: You may end up looking like a washed-up windbag, too.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:18 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,276,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Every poll and study is different they go from 3 too 11....and men go from 5 to 20. Speaking as a girl i can tell you most of the time the number we tell boys is lower then what we actually have .
And usually the number men tell women is higher than what they actually have--like we're not going to figure it out when the opportunity presents itself.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:23 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,741,434 times
Quote:
I think it’s more like she treated them as a rent-a-cock…
I think it's more that she's like a female dog in heat and got rutted on by a whole pack of dogs but then boasted about it.

I wonder how much money her parents are throwing at that university so she can laugh at the students studying in the library during finals week while she's there humping with any jock that will do her.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
And usually the number men tell women is higher than what they actually have--like we're not going to figure it out when the opportunity presents itself.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/we.../12kolata.html

Old 10-08-2010, 09:26 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,243,905 times
Further proof society is falling apart.

Also, notice how she violates privacy, by "kissing and telling" that became public?

The only difference between this and with Tyler Clementi, was that none of these guys killed themselves.

But in the case of Clementi, there are charges of invasion of privacy, possible hate crimes, and this woman instead gets book and movie deal offers..

What a double standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships