Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 04:56 PM

228 posts, read 500,458 times

Advertisements

A picture with a nice smile is good enough for me. So long as I have a good idea of what you look like. Something recent too, taken at least within the last year or two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2010, 04:57 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,059,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
You are missing the point TVSG, what woman wouldn't want to meet an experienced traveller (I can send you a picture of a dead, large stuffed polar bear from Churchill, Manitoba Canada--polar bear capitol of the world). You could cut and paste yourself leaning nonchalantly into the bear, as if this was just ordinary everyday life occurence for you. You could also be "seen" kayaking with whales. I saw an excellent picture of a guy with a moose on this thread, posted by one of the "groupies". You can be that guy.

Who wants to be seen as some guy watching tv, who works in an office all day in Philly when you can be all that you want to be...(oh, I forgot that's an old Army recruitment song), but you do get the drift, don't you?!!

You can be da man.

Well my webcam is better than a scanned polariod-lol

Old 10-11-2010, 04:57 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,834,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy.Rivers View Post
Oh yes! It was encripted.. isee it plain as day now...LMAO!

It was all so obvious. Fool me once, shame on you!! Fool me twice, shame on me!!

Old 10-11-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
Challenging enough...so you want to look challenged? In what way, if I may ask? I work with people with disabilities, and I think they might be offended.

The pics where I don't look easy to get along with get the most replies

Old 10-11-2010, 05:01 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,819,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Yeah, that'd be my response. "Oh, he looks difficult. Must contact him!".

What site are you on, again??

Old 10-11-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Yeah, that'd be my response. "Oh, he looks difficult. Must contact him!".

What site are you on, again??
It confused me too, I thought a woman would like to see a guy smiling and looking friendly. It's the pics where I have the-"you know you want me" look that gets the most attention.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
It confused me too, I thought a woman would like to see a guy smiling and looking friendly. It's the pics where I have the-"you know you want me" look that gets the most attention.
"I know you want me" and not looking easy to get along with are two different things.

I won't give either a second look, personally. Confidence is good. Smug and self-important is not.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
"I know you want me" and not looking easy to get along with are two different things.

I won't give either a second look, personally. Confidence is good. Smug and self-important is not.
I'm sure you would give a guy a second look if you were attracted to hom whether he looked smug or not

Old 10-11-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you would give a guy a second look if you were attracted to hom whether he looked smug or not
If I was attracted to him, he'd have to not look smug. Attitude is important in determining my attraction to a guy.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:34 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,747,591 times
Quote:
The "most replies" ? I mean, come along Grasshopper, you barely scratch by getting two or three dates a year and never get to a second date with the same woman so what on earth are you babbling about, acting the fool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships