Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 08:05 AM

44 posts, read 79,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Did I say she wants the ex..no she dont...
She dont need to leave the girls alone, they are her daughters
You act like he spends on me and thats the way it is, yes he does but I also spend money on him too, so no its just not only one way.

So if you want to post something negative make sure you get your facts straight, like I said my boyfriend isnt the one who told me she cheated?

I have what she gave away, him,...So your post makes no sense
lol..this is crazy! You seem like a teenager stuck in a highschool thing. Did you ever think maybe his family, friends, whatever got his side of the story too? Oh did hers tell you? Let me guess the girls?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 08:10 AM

44 posts, read 79,755 times
Quote:
You need to shut up..apparently you didnt read the post correctly
Damn do you have selective reading or you just that stupid
No matter what kind of mom she is, still doesnt give her the right to talk negative about her daughters dad, I have told the mom this
The mom called me, her daughter is the one who wanted to talk to me,
I wont talk negative about her mom or dad, but I wont let anyone talk negative about her dad, he is the one who raised her and has been her only parent most of her life
So you need to read posts correctly
Wow she said dosent...thankgod!! Oh and calling someone stupid..lol

Old 03-28-2011, 08:52 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by merce79 View Post
Wow she said dosent...thankgod!! Oh and calling someone stupid..lol

apparently your confused because you didnt read any of the posts correctly. Im not the one who runs back to men who cheat on me.
I have more respect for myself..

Old 07-08-2011, 08:04 AM

Default My ex is acting like a stalker

I got a restraining order on my ex..

I posted before I broke up with my ex..and I told him its over, that I have a new boyfriend already. His gf called me accused me of being with him..but none of it was true. She had to be mistaken me for someone else..Ok I havent talked to him since the beginning of the month when I told him, I was happy and I dont want tobe with him no more..So you think he would say ok and leave it like that..Well no...He started sending me messages to my email 7 months later..No at first I didnt know it was him..They were like..hi...how are you?....let me love you...please...the emails came from a cell phone directly to my email...I told my boyfriend I keep getting these wierd email and I gave him the number they came from..he called and said Lita its a guy do you know who it is? So I called back..blocked my number of course and didnt say anything when the person answered..and sure enough it was my ex..I was like wtf My boyfriend called him..and told him to stop sending me messages...So now I went and got a restraining order on him...I was deleting my emails..and last month in June he sent some more too..but from a different number...How stupid can he be..
He's an idiot..

Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Drama, Drama, Drama~~.
I know right!!!

Some people live on this. If there isn't any at any point in their life at any given moment they go out and stir something up. Then they go home or go on CD and blab all this garbage to others in hopes we will swim in the mud with them. Sheesh!!

Old 07-08-2011, 08:54 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by merce79 View Post
lol..this is crazy! You seem like a teenager stuck in a highschool thing. Did you ever think maybe his family, friends, whatever got his side of the story too? Oh did hers tell you? Let me guess the girls?
High School?! Are you serious?!

This girl's grammer is messed up!! I don't think there was ever a high school in this girl's life.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:32 AM

78,423 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
I got a restraining order on my ex..

I posted before I broke up with my ex..and I told him its over, that I have a new boyfriend already. His gf called me accused me of being with him..but none of it was true. She had to be mistaken me for someone else..Ok I havent talked to him since the beginning of the month when I told him, I was happy and I dont want tobe with him no more..So you think he would say ok and leave it like that..Well no...He started sending me messages to my email 7 months later..No at first I didnt know it was him..They were like..hi...how are you?....let me love you...please...the emails came from a cell phone directly to my email...I told my boyfriend I keep getting these wierd email and I gave him the number they came from..he called and said Lita its a guy do you know who it is? So I called back..blocked my number of course and didnt say anything when the person answered..and sure enough it was my ex..I was like wtf My boyfriend called him..and told him to stop sending me messages...So now I went and got a restraining order on him...I was deleting my emails..and last month in June he sent some more too..but from a different number...How stupid can he be..
He's an idiot..
How does that work out with shared custody?

Old 07-08-2011, 09:48 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
High School?! Are you serious?!

This girl's grammer is messed up!! I don't think there was ever a high school in this girl's life.
Uhmm.. okay?

Old 07-08-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
How does that work out with shared custody?

He was my ex..not the father of my kids...So they keep adding the post to something totaling different..

Old 07-08-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I know right!!!

Some people live on this. If there isn't any at any point in their life at any given moment they go out and stir something up. Then they go home or go on CD and blab all this garbage to others in hopes we will swim in the mud with them. Sheesh!!

Swim in the mud with them? No you got it all wrong..I didnt ask the moderator to post this with the same posts..This had nothing to do with that..or the father of my kids..It was an ex who I haven't talked to since last year...all of a sudden sending me messages on my email with different phone numbers thats just creepy? Someone stalking you isn't high school stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships