Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 02:59 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times

Advertisements

Well I have always liked seeing younger guys, but I've never viewed them as relationship material. (I assume they feel the same way, but I wouldn't know that for sure.) Sad thing though, over the last two years I have been involved with one guy who was 23 when we met, and the other was 25... and I enjoyed conversation with either of those guys far more than the age-appropriate man I am currently seeing.

I think you should just do it, and if you get rejected, such is life. You never know until you try asking these women out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 03:08 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,684,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWasWritten View Post
I am sure that there are a lot of young fellas like me that are attracted to older women. Lately I have noticed I have seen so many fine looking older women. I have never tried to approach them even though inside im ding to because I feel like I would come of as disrespectful because of the age difference. What would be your honest reaction if a younger guy approaches you? By younger I mean the guy is in his early 20s and the women in her early to mid 30s. Would MOST women feel like their a rapist or weird about age difference and would they think its too inappropriate?
My son's friends hit on me all the time. I find it flattering, but the age difference is just too much. I'm 48, I'd consider dating someone as young as 30 if I weren't in a serious relationship already (with a man ten years my junior). I highly recommend younger men. Before I was 40 I wouldn't have considered it, but about that time the men my age started looking fat and slow, and the younger men started coming out of the woodwork wanting to date me. The young men were doing the asking, and they could keep up with me, whereas men my age were wanting to sit home on their couch and not do anything fun, plus they let themselves go, so I had no interest in them anymore.

Younger men for the win.

Old 10-25-2010, 03:20 PM

199 posts, read 491,045 times
So what if the younger guy just wanted some "fun" would older women be up to it? For the most part I dont think either a older women or younger guy would want a relationship with each other but the physical attraction might be there and that is something that cant be controlled. I know a lot of my friends find some older women to be very attractive but do older women find younger guys physically attractive?

Old 10-25-2010, 03:27 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
I know a lot of my friends find some older women to be very attractive but do older women find younger guys physically attractive?
It's a possibility. Strangely, lately it's become a possibility even for hard-core "older men all the way" me! For some reason, now not only the men way older than I am I used to like look old to me, but even many of those my age and up to 5 years younger! I can’t believe I’m saying this myself as I hadn’t been with anybody even remotely close to my own age since my early 20’s until very recently.

Old 10-25-2010, 03:34 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
The OP (early 20s) is interested in a woman in her early to mid 30s.
That's not really much of an age gap. That might qualify as an 'older woman' to an 18 year old guy. A span of 20 years would make it very interesting. Check out those gorgeous women in their 40s and even 50s.

Old 10-25-2010, 03:42 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,063 times
Quote:
So what if the younger guy just wanted some "fun" would older women be up to it? For the most part I dont think either a older women or younger guy would want a relationship with each other but the physical attraction might be there and that is something that cant be controlled. I know a lot of my friends find some older women to be very attractive but do older women find younger guys physically attractive?
Well, obviously all women are different. I was with this 22 yr old one time and it went on all night, I mean ALL NIGHT. From my experience, that's only possible with a younger guy. That's what I call attractive!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:04 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
That's what I call attractive!
That's what I call exhausting!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:21 PM

199 posts, read 491,045 times
Soo I got my conclusion. Older women do think about younger guys they just scared to look like pedos lol

Old 10-25-2010, 04:32 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,063 times
Quote:
Soo I got my conclusion. Older women do think about younger guys they just scared to look like pedos lol
Well, I drew the LINE at 19 yrs old (when I was 30)....THEN, I drew the line at 22 (when I was 35). Now I'm 40, I think I should be able to fake senility and pretend I don't remember how old he said he was!!!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:45 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
Well, obviously all women are different. I was with this 22 yr old one time and it went on all night, I mean ALL NIGHT. From my experience, that's only possible with a younger guy. That's what I call attractive!
Heh heh...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships