Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2010, 10:49 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
It's generation "whyyyyy"
Haha! Nice one!

Old 11-23-2010, 10:52 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Many gyms are planning to close for thanksgiving weekend. What are your survival plans? Something else to think about
This will be the first Thanksgiving Day that I've not been at the gym that morning. I'm going with my BF to his moms, about 4 hours away. Then Friday, we're leaving to go camping. We'll have our bikes with us, and we'll be riding quite a bit, so I'll get in some exercise. But I'll be anxious to hit the gym on Monday!

Old 11-24-2010, 03:26 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Currently my wife has no sense of humor about me dating. But from day 1 I was the guy your parents warned you to stay away from.

One of my best stories from many years ago was when I worked as a doorman at a club. This hot girl was standing in line and she finally worked her way inside. She grabbed a drink and immediately came over and asked if I would take her to the parking lot for sex. She had been traveling and not been laid in quite awhile. What was I to do but help the lady out ? I never did get her name.

So to answer your question, I never needed an "Offical Date" but I did try to at least know their name 1st. I think if you look up Hound Dog on the web, you'll find my pic.
Marines are the worst... Except maybe my brother. The best was when i was out of high school and brother and I went to Micky D's for a quick lunch... Several girls from school greeted me by name as they were walking out. He gave me grief for quite a while about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Peganmamma's favorite toy if I recall is her Hitachi magic Wand. Instead of doing laundry this late at night you should take a little "Me" Time. If you don't have one it would be a great investment with many happy returns.
Hitachi I go to power tools and heavy construction equipment.

Hitachi Construction Machinery Official Homepage (http://www.hitachiconstruction.com/en_US/cfd/construction/hitachi_const/ - broken link)

On further inspection I didn't realize that Hitachi construction was a Deere company.

Old 11-24-2010, 03:48 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Many gyms are planning to close for thanksgiving weekend. What are your survival plans? Something else to think about

Hey, you spend so much time at the gym, those people should of given you a key by now. What will you be doing for Thanksgiving?

Old 11-24-2010, 06:13 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'm going with my BF to his moms, about 4 hours away.
Uh Oh ! It's meet the Fockers.

You've mentioned Wednesdays are "Date" night for you guys, so stock up before you hit the parents house. They probably have the squeakiest bed in the quest room.

I never understood at an early age why the wife would not have sex at her parents house when we visited. Now I understand.

Old 11-24-2010, 06:52 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,724 times
Taking a few minutes out of the madness to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hopefully the tryptophan will kick in quickly... I'm in much need of some rest.

Old 11-24-2010, 06:55 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Taking a few minutes out of the madness to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I was just thinking the other day you haven't showed up for a long time, buddy. Good to see ya! Happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-24-2010, 08:13 AM

Yeah, I definitely would score better on the misanthropic test today!

So sick and tired of idiotic questions!

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving?," provided you know:

a) It's a family holiday and I don't have any. (how very sensitive of you )
b) I'm a foreigner and I don't really give a rip.

Leave me the F alone!

Old 11-24-2010, 08:17 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I was just thinking the other day you haven't showed up for a long time, buddy. Good to see ya! Happy Thanksgiving!

Awww.... You can spend it with your CD friends!

Old 11-24-2010, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Awww.... You can spend it with your CD friends!
In years past I used to use the days for traveling and felt happy to find any food better than fast or convenience-store crap while everybody else was pigging out, so eating a decent meal on the same day is a progress in its own right. I think I'll go for lamb - more in line with my traditions. I don't really care for Thanksgiving food anyway, with the exception of the turkey legs.

I was invited to a Thanksgiving dinner, but borrowing somebody else's family for a day is not my thing and it'd be detrimental to my already pretty bad (PMS) mental health. Ya all have been given a fair warning!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships