Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2010, 08:32 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,634,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
One of my best stories from many years ago was when I worked as a doorman at a club. This hot girl was standing in line and she finally worked her way inside. She grabbed a drink and immediately came over and asked if I would take her to the parking lot for sex. She had been traveling and not been laid in quite awhile. What was I to do but help the lady out ? I never did get her name.
You dog!

If you ever find yourself in PA and need a job, come on by the club.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:33 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,585,179 times
Quote:
Currently my wife has no sense of humor about me dating. But from day 1 I was the guy your parents warned you to stay away from.

One of my best stories from many years ago was when I worked as a doorman at a club. This hot girl was standing in line and she finally worked her way inside. She grabbed a drink and immediately came over and asked if I would take her to the parking lot for sex. She had been traveling and not been laid in quite awhile. What was I to do but help the lady out ? I never did get her name.

So to answer your question, I never needed an "Offical Date" but I did try to at least know their name 1st. I think if you look up Hound Dog on the web, you'll find my pic.
I didn't even know that kind of thing happened in real life; you must have some interesting stories! The best I can do doesn't even compete. Once I was at a party and I spotted a very attractive guy talking to a girl. I went up to him and said, "You can talk to whoever you want, but you are going home with me at the end of the night" I then just went about my business, talking to whoever, and he did his thing but kept a close eye on me. We didn't interact at all. Sure enough, he went home with me. No sex just making out. It was fun though...

Old 11-23-2010, 08:41 PM

40,955 posts, read 49,242,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I didn't even know that kind of thing happened in real life; you must have some interesting stories! The best I can do doesn't even compete. Once I was at a party and I spotted a very attractive guy talking to a girl. I went up to him and said, "You can talk to whoever you want, but you are going home with me at the end of the night" I then just went about my business, talking to whoever, and he did his thing but kept a close eye on me. We didn't interact at all. Sure enough, he went home with me. No sex just making out. It was fun though...
One of my mystery women happened in college. I had 2 guy roommates and we had rented a 3 bedroom house. We had been out late on a Friday night and were sleeping in that Saturday morning. Our doorbell rang, my roomate answered to find a girl who asked which bedroom was mine. I was sound asleep when she came in, took off her clothes, climbed in bed and woke me up. Several hours later she put on her clothes and left. Too this day I wonder who that girl was.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:42 PM

37,647 posts, read 46,061,169 times
Quote:
I think if you look up Hound Dog on the web, you'll find my pic.
I'm pretty sure I've met several of your relatives.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
One of my mystery women happened in college. I had 2 guy roommates and we had rented a 3 bedroom house. We had been out late on a Friday night and were sleeping in that Saturday morning. Our doorbell rang, my roomate answered to find a girl who asked which bedroom was mine. I was sound asleep when she came in, took off her clothes, climbed in bed and woke me up. Several hours later she put on her clothes and left. Too this day I wonder who that girl was.
That kind of stuff is fun. Granted, a relationship is much more fulfilling and I wouldn't trade it for the world and I'm sure you feel the same way about your wife, but it's just plain exciting!

Old 11-23-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
That kind of stuff is fun. Granted, a relationship is much more fulfilling and I wouldn't trade it for the world and I'm sure you feel the same way about your wife, but it's just plain exciting!
Those are those college days where you're young and not to bright. To bad they can't last longer.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'm pretty sure I've met several of your relatives.
Yeah, I think they are all In Bred and run in packs.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Those are those college days where you're young and not to bright. To bad they can't last longer.
Haha, so true!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:37 PM

Anyone there? Don't make me do laundry lol!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Anyone there? Don't make me do laundry lol!
Blow it off & don't feel guilty. It'll be there in the morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships