Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 01:37 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,597,566 times

Advertisements

You can confess your deep dark secrets here...Group Hug | Anonymous online confessions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 01:39 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,345,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Yeah, there are things better left unsaid.
Especially if a female here has a crush on TVSG.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:40 PM

525 posts, read 1,556,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I have no secrets. But, I don't share all my secrets with everyone I know. I have friends that know things that family may not, and family that knows things that friends may not.

I am pretty sure my dh knows everything though

Hmmm, okay except the purse I bought yesterday...but he will figure that one out tomorrow when I use it on our trip

from the sound of your post sounds like he's gonna get lucky too

Old 11-19-2010, 01:57 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,197,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
You can confess your deep dark secrets here...Group Hug | Anonymous online confessions
Weird. I have it blocked as "adult/mature content." Well, I suppose these are not the most innocent confessions on Earth, but only a moron can post there about something that really does matter, if you ask me.

It reminds me again of an idiot back in my home country I've mentioned before. The woman was working in a lab and patiently, for many, many, many years collected small amounts of some controlled and very strong acid, which she used to dissolve the body of her husband in a bathtub after killing him. And she got away with it! And then she confessed it to a boyfriend later! Then guess what happened...? The dude thought he didn't want to take the chance of ending up like her ex and turned her in!

There are things you cannot trust a spouse with. Marriages end; important secrets remain. I trusted my mother, but I can understand if some people can't even do that.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:59 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,866,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Is it a secret since it didn't actually happen......or did it? I can easily kill a few people on my daily commute to work and just the other day I had a confrontation with a chick in the checkout line that could've easily escalated to murder.

Do tell.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:02 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,330,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Do tell.
Okay...okay...I'm a speed demon with a low tolerance for ignorance. My secret's out now!

Old 11-19-2010, 02:04 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,597,566 times
Quote:
Weird. I have it blocked as "adult/mature content." Well, I suppose these are not the most innocent confessions on Earth, but only a moron can post there about something that really does matter, if you ask me.
I saw the site a few weeks ago and some of the "confessions" were pretty heartbreaking. They seemed genuine. I only went there one time before it can be kind of depressing!

Quote:
It reminds me again of an idiot back in my home country I've mentioned before. The woman was working in a lab and patiently, for many, many, many years collected small amounts of some controlled and very strong acid, which she used to dissolve the body of her husband in a bathtub after killing him. And she got away with it! And then she confessed it to a boyfriend later! Then guess what happened...? The dude thought he didn't want to take the chance of ending up like her ex and turned her in
Wow....I'm speechless! Smart guy!

Old 11-19-2010, 02:19 PM

17,640 posts, read 22,658,286 times
Quote:

It reminds me again of an idiot back in my home country I've mentioned before. The woman was working in a lab and patiently, for many, many, many years collected small amounts of some controlled and very strong acid, which she used to dissolve the body of her husband in a bathtub after killing him. And she got away with it! And then she confessed it to a boyfriend later! Then guess what happened...? The dude thought he didn't want to take the chance of ending up like her ex and turned her in!

There are things you cannot trust a spouse with. Marriages end; important secrets remain. I trusted my mother, but I can understand if some people can't even do that.

Did she work at Chernobyl?

Old 11-19-2010, 02:22 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,768,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Yep, a skeleton or two in this closet. And, no, I won't ever tell.
I second that, I third that , I have secrets I will take to my grave

Old 11-19-2010, 02:26 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,681,875 times
I can think of three secrets which I'm taking to the grave with me. And I wouldn't be surprised if another 1 or 2 are born before my final burial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships