Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2007, 03:51 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,823,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
hi, I'm a woman, and if a guy looked for qualities in my boobs, my butt, or any other body part....I'd be highly offended....I want to be noticed for my brain....confidence, intellectual qualities...compassion, my ability to problem solve, and so much more....I've never considered any plastic surgery, and never will...I'm aging with grace and lovin it, and if someone doesn't like it then, they don't need to bother, you see, I choose them, they don't choose me. I could care less what the perfect size is...what I care about is building on my own unique qualities...not my cup size...

sheesh...this world today is something else....sorry, but this stuff to me is simply ridiculous, and I cannot believe so many women would be so insecure or so preoccupied with their boobs. What the heck can people be thinking?
Good for you! I believe unneccessary surgeries can be a health-risk, so in many cases probably not worth it.
I also am interested in "aging-gracefully."

On a slightly different topic, I would be surprised if anyone was impressed by my brain, confidence, intellect etc.,
though I'm not particularly lacking in those areas... except maybe confidence.

The only qualities I think I have that might be impressive are willingness to be hospitable, lack-of-fear for public speaking and a stubborn, strong sense of individuality or fearlessness to do my own thing. But most people don't seem to really care about things like that.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:43 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,397,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
It seems like every woman and her mother, sister, and daughter are getting breast implants these days. When guys talk to women, they tend to say that size doesn't matter, real ones are always better, blah, blah, blah but when I hear guys talking to each other, they tend to not care if they're real or fake as long as they are fairly full and perky.

So, I would love to hear from guys and girls...
1) What qualities do you look for in women's boobs (kind of funny sounding!)?
2) If you were choosing between a real pair that were an A/B cup and very perky, a real pair that were C/D but quite saggy, or a pair of fake C/D cups, which would you choose?
3) What do you consider the perfect size(s)?

And please state whether you are a guy or a girl!
1) Pass. :P

2) The first one!

3) Boob size does not matter to me. What matters is they fit with the gal that has them. Except for huge boobs no huge boobs.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:58 PM

28,948 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
I'm a leg man, not a boob man. If anything, I probably prefer them on the smaller side. Especially if larger boobs come with stretch marks.
my legs are real....

Old 12-19-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
I would like to be a Perfect B, I think that is the most perfect size. Maybe like Jennifer Anniston, I think hers are perfect size. I'm a female btw, I would gladly trade my huge cannons (as they've been called) to anyone who wants to give up their perky B's to me!!
I'm a perfect -A

Old 12-19-2007, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
I saw some show on TV awhile back about people getting dentures made that had teeth that weren't perfect so people wouldn't notice they were dentures.
Are any women getting implants with like the nipples pointing due south, cause if I saw those I'd say...wow those can't possibly be fake.

yes, my teeth have nipples....?????

one points north, east, south and west...the other teeth don't have any...
(dropping head down to floor, feeling kinda left out) but my sister says, that one day, when I grow up all my teeth will have nipples and they'll be pointing towards the Milky Way....

Old 12-19-2007, 07:08 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,048,799 times
Here's a topic I can get down with.

1) Perky, big enough, responsive nipples, soft, actually... I've seen very few natural boobs that I didn't like.
2) Not sure if I understand this one. I like all but the saggy or fake ones.
3) B/C cups. Also some bigger than C boobs look great but most of them do not.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
Here's a topic I can get down with.

1) Perky, big enough, responsive nipples, soft, actually... I've seen very few natural boobs that I didn't like.
2) Not sure if I understand this one. I like all but the saggy or fake ones.
3) B/C cups. Also some bigger than C boobs look great but most of them do not.

What about Double EE's

Old 12-19-2007, 07:11 PM

oh, oh, what about one E and one C? Or an A and a B? or a AA and nothing?

Old 12-19-2007, 07:18 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,048,799 times
glad you asked, ms creme. I've always leaned towards the smaller breasted but I do have a weakness for large, well formed busoms as well. To answer your question, I think most EEs wouldn't do it for me, but perhaps some of the younger very rare well formed ones would. In fact, I was in a gift shop in Chicago and I found a photography book called the book of boobs, or something like that. It had page after page of women with big, beautiful, globus, youthful, and I imagine springy boobs. Photographed from all angles, from the 1950s to today. Very uplifting. I don't consider myself a boob man but I had to buy this book, and it's now one of my favorite possessions.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
glad you asked, ms creme. I've always leaned towards the smaller breasted but I do have a weakness for large, well formed busoms as well. To answer your question, I think most EEs wouldn't do it for me, but perhaps some of the younger very rare well formed ones would. In fact, I was in a gift shop in Chicago and I found a photography book called the book of boobs, or something like that. It had page after page of women with big, beautiful, globus, youthful, and I imagine springy boobs. Photographed from all angles, from the 1950s to today. Very uplifting. I don't consider myself a boob man but I had to buy this book, and it's now one of my favorite possessions.
HAH, very uplifting.....indeed! yeah, a real coffee table boob, errrr book, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships